• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a Pre-Made Catalog Show Host Coaching Sheet Available?

In summary, a Catalog Host Coaching Sheet is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help independent consultants guide and support their host in preparing for a successful catalog party. It includes important information, tips, and a checklist to keep track of tasks and goals. To use it, simply download and print it or obtain a physical copy from your consultant and review it with your host. It includes information on how to invite guests, set up the party space, and create a welcoming atmosphere, as well as details on products, host rewards, and placing orders. It can be customized and is not necessary for a successful party, but can be a helpful tool in staying organized and executing a smooth and enjoyable party experience.
feather18
Does anyone have a Catalog show Host coaching sheet? I was thinking if there was one made up it would be easier to host coach them!

Thanks!

bumping......!

Hre is a letter that I put in with my catalog show packets. Don't know if it will help or not.

Attachments

• Ashley Catalog Show Letter September Show.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 376
Thanks Jennifer! I am looking for the Host Checklist, for Host coaching, but for Catalog shows!

Here's what I use for catalog shows and cooking shows. I hope this is what you are looking for!! Sorry if it isn't!

Attachments

• Catalog show planner.doc
    48.5 KB · Views: 347
  • Cooking show planner.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 343
Thanks i think that will work! Thanks all !

Another Show Planner & QuestionsHere is a planner I use slightly different, but basically the same. I also attached a list of potential questions a host may have and the answers (I include this in the host kit).

Attachments

• Cat Show Planner.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 283
  • 2005 Catalog show questions.doc
    30 KB · Views: 324
Missy~

Thanks for sharing! I LOVE that question/answer sheet!

Yes Thanks alot Missy!

Very cool. Thank you both for sharing.

What is a Catalog Host Coaching Sheet?

A Catalog Host Coaching Sheet is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help our independent consultants guide and support their host in preparing for a successful catalog party. It includes important information and tips on how to host a successful party, as well as a checklist to keep track of tasks and goals.

How do I use a Catalog Host Coaching Sheet?

To use a Catalog Host Coaching Sheet, simply download and print it from our website or obtain a physical copy from your consultant. Review it with your host and go through the checklist together to make sure all tasks are completed before the party. You can also use it as a reference during the party to keep track of important information and goals.

What information is included in a Catalog Host Coaching Sheet?

The Catalog Host Coaching Sheet includes tips on how to invite guests, set up the party space, and create a welcoming atmosphere. It also includes information on our products, host rewards, and how to place orders. Additionally, it has a checklist to help you and your host stay organized and on track.

Can I customize a Catalog Host Coaching Sheet?

Yes, you can customize a Catalog Host Coaching Sheet to fit your needs and preferences. You can add your contact information, social media links, and personalized messages to make it more personal and engaging for your host. You can also add or remove tasks from the checklist to suit your party style.

Is a Catalog Host Coaching Sheet necessary for a successful party?

No, a Catalog Host Coaching Sheet is not necessary for a successful party. However, it is a helpful tool that can guide and support you and your host in planning and executing a successful party. It can also help you stay organized and on track, making the party experience smoother and more enjoyable for everyone involved.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• akrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • pampchef.angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • jessyscookin