• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Career Sales Wall at Ho Request

In summary, Janet reveals that she is on the Wall for $100,000. If someone is going, please PM her. She would LOVE a picture of that for her Show Binder!
jwpamp
I am on the wall for $100,000. If someone is going, please PM me. I would LOVE a picture of that for my Show Binder!

Thank you!!

How do you know Janice? I'll be hitting the $100k mark by the end of the month. I did it in 3 years.

Janice - send me a note - I'll be glad to take a picture while on tour since I know VERY well where it is and have seen practically everything else. ;)I'm pretty positive I know your last name, but I'll write it down to remind me.

Oh, Janet... how about for me? :) I should be on the$300K wall. May take too much time looking, but that's okay. If you get a chance that would be swell!

twinkie10 said:
Oh, Janet... how about for me? :) I should be on the$300K wall. May take too much time looking, but that's okay. If you get a chance that would be swell!

PM me your full name and sure! They are in alphabetical order so it shouldn't be bad at all! Only problem is I don't know your name and I KNOW they won't have twinkie10 up there! :D

Is it once you hit $100k in sales, you're put on the wall? If so, I'll be there!!! I need a pic too!!

PampMomof3 said:
Is it once you hit $100k in sales, you're put on the wall? If so, I'll be there!!! I need a pic too!!

Yes you will! Congratulations!

PM me your last name and I'll put you on my list! :)

I'll take an overall shot of the 100,000 then try to get a close-up of your name with still having the $100,000 in the shot.

janetupnorth said:
PM me your full name and sure! :D

I'm behind times Janet.... how and what is pm? Thanks. You're a jewel!:angel:

twinkie10 said:
I'm behind times Janet.... how and what is pm? Thanks. You're a jewel!:angel:

It is a private message.

Click on my name on the left where it is blue and underlined...choose send a private message to...

Then type like you would a post and sent it to me.

Oohoohh, I'm on the wall for $100k as well. Take mine!

I will pm you if I make it!!! I'll need a pic as well!

Ok, thanks a lot guys...now I have in my head:"Say click, take a pic" - If you have young kids you KNOW where that is from!!!!Anyway, so far I have the following list of pictures to take:$100,000
Janice W.
Kristi T.
Debbie J.
Beth B.
Becky D.
...hopefully Doreen...$300,000
twinkie10 (still don't know your name!) ;)ETA another name...

Last edited:
janetupnorth said:
Ok, thanks a lot guys...now I have in my head:

"Say click, take a pic" - If you have young kids you KNOW where that is from!!!!

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh RESCUE PACK! Coming to the rescue!

Kristi Tarducci!

Thanks Janet!! I LOVE Diego! My dd absolutely LOVES Dora and has for the last 3 years!:eek:

Oh! If my team doesn't go, I'll need a pic, too! I'm in the $100K group :).

Oh my, what have I started???

THANK YOU, JANET!!!

Janet, if Brenda gets to go on the HO tour, I'll have her take a pic *okay brenda? :) * so you can drop my name. I'll let you know!

DebbieJ said:
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh RESCUE PACK! Coming to the rescue!

"...Al rescate..." GREAT! Now it's in my head! LOL :p

jwpamp said:
Oh my, what have I started???

THANK YOU, JANET!!!

Not a problem Janice!

Kristi - I'll keep you on my list just in case something happens to the other picture. ;)

The Wall? In all my years as a consultant I have never done the HO tour. So, is there a wall with names on it? Is your name added at $100,00 and then again for each additional $100,000?

Evelynt said:
The Wall? In all my years as a consultant I have never done the HO tour. So, is there a wall with names on it? Is your name added at $100,00 and then again for each additional $100,000?

No the list is reprinted each year. It is paper in a large frame. Let me see if I have a picture from last year to post.

DSC00005.jpg

That's nice. It looks like a large version of what is printed in the program.

Yup - its in HO - along with tons of other cool things to see -

Cool Shot Janet!!!

Ok bumping this to complete my list since it got messed up when my PC crashed.Some PM'd me about $50K but I think the wall starts at $100K. Anyway, you are on my list just in case.$50,000
Sallie M.
Stephanie S.$100,000
Sharon S.
Beth B.
Kristi T.
Janice W.
Meg C.
Debbie J.
Becky D.
Cathy in PA$200,000
Ginny S.$300,000
Beckie (Twinkie10)Cathy and Beckie, can you PM me your last names (sorry Cathy I forgot) so you are easy to find?If anyone else wants to jump in, you have until 9 p.m. CT! Then I'll be offline until mid-conference!

Poor Janet. Thank you SO much! It's much appreciated. Brenda isn't able to go so I definitely need it!

THANK YOU! :D

No problem Kristi! See you in 2 days for sure!

janetupnorth said:
No problem Kristi! See you in 2 days for sure!

TWO DAYS! Boy time sure does fly! Have fun you guys and Janet - no matter WHAT I say, don't tell me anything when we get together next Monday! ...well, maybe a little...

ME TOO!!! ME TOO!!! I am on the $100,000 career sales wall!! I just realized I was on it!! I just hit it this month!! I am so freaking excited!!!
Can someone take the pic of my name too?! Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Janet - I PM'd you my last name. Thanks!! :D

Related to Career Sales Wall at Ho Request

1. What is the "Career Sales Wall" at Ho Request?

The "Career Sales Wall" at Ho Request is a visual representation of the sales achievements of individuals within the company. It is a way to recognize and celebrate their success and motivate others to reach their goals.

2. What does it mean to be "on the wall" for $100,000?

Being "on the wall" means that the individual has reached a sales goal of $100,000 within a certain period of time. This is a significant achievement and is recognized by being featured on the Career Sales Wall.

3. What is the purpose of requesting a picture of someone on the wall?

The purpose of requesting a picture of someone on the wall is to add it to the individual's Show Binder. This is a collection of achievements, awards, and recognition that can be used for personal and professional development.

4. Can anyone go on the wall for $100,000 or is it a selective process?

The criteria for being featured on the Career Sales Wall may vary depending on the company. Some may have specific sales goals that need to be met, while others may have a more selective process. It is best to inquire with the company for their specific requirements.

5. How can I request a picture of someone on the wall for my Show Binder?

If you would like a picture of someone on the wall for your Show Binder, you can PM (private message) them directly. They may also have their contact information displayed on the wall or you can ask a supervisor or colleague for assistance in getting the picture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • pampered.chris