• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Career Club Luncheon at National Conference: Achieving $50K Sales Goal for July

In summary, the Career Club Luncheon at the National Conference in July requires $50,000 in career sales or 25 recruits. It is possible to hit $50,000 in career sales before conference, but it may not fit with some consultants' family schedules. The Career Club time frames are all career-based, meaning they require $50,000 in career sales or 25 recruits. The gift at the Career Club Luncheon is usually the same as the regular lunch, but with "career club" on it.
momoftwins
I have asked this before but since I am starting fresh (making goals) with 2008 I wanted to know when it is I have to have $50K in career sales by to be able to be at the career club luncheon at National Conference in July. Is it by June 1st or 30th?? TIA

Is the career club luncheon only for $50K and above? I am really close to 15K this year!!

Bummer I can't make it this year and will miss my $50k career sales!

I believe it is by June 1, but I would call HO on this one. Career Club Luncheon starts at $50K and, I believe 25 recruits.

Crap! I was thinking that I was going to make it by conference...I can't see me doing $20,000 between now and then. I know it's POSSIBLE...it's just not gonna fit with my family's schedule. Looks like Career Club will be without me for one more year!

Sharisse~ How much in sales do you need to make to hit Career Club? Good luck in making it, you will be sooooooo happy to be in there! BTW, make sure you post and let us all know the cut off date....

It may technically be May 31st...I'm asking my upline b/c I want that invite at conference!
Also, is the 25 recruits career or is there a time frame?

I get to go to Career Club this year - I'm so excited too!

missyciccolella said:
It may technically be May 31st...I'm asking my upline b/c I want that invite at conference!
Also, is the 25 recruits career or is there a time frame?
All of the Career Club time frames are CAREER-based. So CAREER sales of $50k or higher and CAREER recruits of 25 or more.

chefann said:
All of the Career Club time frames are CAREER-based. So CAREER sales of $50k or higher and CAREER recruits of 25 or more.
Thanks Ann...also good to put a face with your name/avatar. I had something different in mind (more Simpson-like) so a real face is great! I hope you had a great time and will we see you walking at national Conference? (No pressure of course :D ) With all your knowledge you'll be an amazing Director!

I get to go to Career Club lunch! Yah!!!

So even if you have $50K, you also have to have 25 recruits to get to the career club table?

no...one or the other. I am less than $10K from getting there! Plus my goal is to walk as a director!

I am glad to hear that it is 25 recruits I thought it was 30. That is the one I really want this year.

I get to sit at a new table this year--$100k!!!Wahooo!

I need $28,000 in sales to hit career club... it could be done, but in all reality with my schedule, I will just have to accept not being at career club again this year...

mommyhugz1978 said:
Is the career club luncheon only for $50K and above? I am really close to 15K this year!!

Yes it is or 25 recruits. You are very close to a raise!!!!!

KellyTheChef said:
Crap! I was thinking that I was going to make it by conference...I can't see me doing $20,000 between now and then. I know it's POSSIBLE...it's just not gonna fit with my family's schedule. Looks like Career Club will be without me for one more year!

Sharisse~ How much in sales do you need to make to hit Career Club? Good luck in making it, you will be sooooooo happy to be in there! BTW, make sure you post and let us all know the cut off date....

Well Kelly - you and I can hang out together at the non career club lunch and oooo and ahhhh over the new catalog!!!!!

I just checked my December month end commission statement and my career sales were at $37,124.88 so I am only $12,875.12 away from it. However, I am a hobbyist consultant but I want to start having 4 shows a month. I had a great November and would like every month to be like that!!!!! It is POSSIBLE to get the $13K by conference but like yourself it may not fit with my family's schedule (especially with my sweet adelines competition coming up).

I am only 11,180 away from my 50,000! I hope I can do it in time!!!

I am only 2,000 points away! Yipeee! I can't wait to see what it is all about and also to get the gift at the luncheon as well!!!

The gift at career club is usually the same as at the regular lunch, but with "career club" on it. The year we got a poster, I was still at regular lunch, and my sister consultants who got the career version were mad that they had to lug it around because it was in a frame for them.The food is much better at career club, though. :)

chefann said:
The gift at career club is usually the same as at the regular lunch, but with "career club" on it. The year we got a poster, I was still at regular lunch, and my sister consultants who got the career version were mad that they had to lug it around because it was in a frame for them.

The food is much better at career club, though. :)

Yes, that was a pain in the neck. . .and trying to figure out how to get it home was a real treat too. :yuck:

Often the gift has some sort of "upgrade". The "framed" poster as an upgrade? Not so hot. Though it did mean I could bring it home and put it on the wall of my office. Never would have gone up if it had not been framed. :)

I'm switching tables this year too. Probably a few weeks after the cut off last year, I went over $200,000.

Yes, that framed pic was a pain to travel with; but I love it hanging in my kitchen!
I'm also excited to move up to the 100K table:balloon:

Once you hit a Career Club luncheon are you always included or is it when you go over the next level? Like let's say this year I hit $50,000 (crossing my fingers but not holding my breath!) but I don't hit $100,000 until two years later, do I still get Career Club luncheon in between those two levels? Just curious.

Once you go, you get to go every year.

chefann said:
Once you go, you get to go every year.

Glad to hear that. I may make it this year, would have to work my butt of between now and then (just under $30,000 right now in my first year) defidently by next year!

wadesgirl said:
Glad to hear that. I may make it this year, would have to work my butt of between now and then (just under $30,000 right now in my first year) defidently by next year!

It's fun to see the amazing amounts people have sold and recruited. I have a consultant friend in my business "famliy tree" who just achieved $1,000,000 (read in your best Dr. Evil voice) in sales. WOW!

chefjeanine said:
It's fun to see the amazing amounts people have sold and recruited. I have a consultant friend in my business "famliy tree" who just achieved $1,000,000 (read in your best Dr. Evil voice) in sales. WOW!

I wasn't looking to hit a certain goal but when it got close to the end of the year and I realized I could hit $25,000 in my first full year, I went all out to acheive it. My NED made $1,000,000 last year!

I am just under 10k away and am trying to get there this year as well. I am busting my butt cause this has been a goal of mine all year.

1. What is the purpose of the Career Club Luncheon?

The Career Club Luncheon is a quarterly event designed to provide support, resources, and networking opportunities for Pampered Chef consultants who are interested in growing their business and advancing their careers.

2. Who is eligible to attend the Career Club Luncheon?

Any active Pampered Chef consultant who has achieved the Career Club level for that quarter is eligible to attend the Career Club Luncheon. This includes achieving a minimum sales goal and sponsoring a certain number of new consultants.

3. How do I register for the Career Club Luncheon?

Consultants who have achieved the Career Club level will receive an invitation with registration details via email. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and must be completed by the deadline stated in the invitation.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Career Club Luncheon?

There is no cost to attend the Career Club Luncheon. However, attendees are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses.

5. What can I expect at the Career Club Luncheon?

The Career Club Luncheon typically includes a keynote speaker, breakout sessions on various business topics, recognition and awards for top performers, and opportunities for networking and collaboration with other consultants. It is a great opportunity to gain valuable insights and resources to grow your business and succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies