• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is it time to share our exciting news? I'M PREGNANT!! :love:

In summary, the woman is pregnant and her partner is not yet aware. They will not tell their parents or other close friends until after the second trimester. The woman is excited to tell someone and is glad she was able to do so before she exploded. She has similar worries about taking away time from her oldest and reminds herself that the baby will be a gift to her daughter.
WLMcCoy
I'M PREGNANT!!! :love:

Took a test this evening b/c I just had the 'feeling' since we had been trying. My DH & I are not telling our parents until I go to the dr. to make sure everything is okay & then not telling anyone except parents/siblings/close friends until 2nd trimester (just to make sure everything is going to be okay). I am so excited, it'll be hard to keep my mouth shut! I just had to tell someone, so lucky you! ;)

My daughter just turned 2 Sept. 26, so I feel like it's a good age difference. but as soon as I saw the positive test, I started feeling guilty about my DD not being the only one. I know everything will be great & she will love her new baby brother or sister!!

Last edited:
Congratulations! What wonderful news. I'm sure you'll be able to make them both feel special.

Congratulations, Whitney! One of the few times I'm honored to be a 'nobody.' ;):love:

Don't worry, since the age difference is so close, #1 will barely remember what it's like to be an only child, and will enjoy being a big sis, instead. Like Rae said, you'll make them both feel special.

My two boys are 2.5 yrs apart, and are best friends. :D (That also means that they sometimes 'gang up' on me...but it's ok!)

Congratulations! That is always wonderful news!

I'm glad you could come here and share with us before you exploded! :D

Congratulations! A new baby is so exciting! Blessings.

Whoo-hoo! Congrats!

Congrats!!

Congrats!! What great news!!!

Congratulations!!!And don't worry about adding a 2nd child in the family. There are LOTS of women who go through that stage. ;) It's perfectly natural. But you'll realize that you have room in your heart for BOTH children and that you are adding to the love, not taking anything away from your daughter.

That is wondeful news!!! I am so excited for you!

Congrats!!! :d :d :d

Congratulations! Your daughter will love her new brother/sister.

Congratulations!

congrats to you! my kids are 3 years apart and are such good friends. nice to have a sibling - they always have someone to play with. feel good and enjoy this special and exciting time in your life!

Congratulations:)

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations - how exciting!! I just remembered that 13 years ago today I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd son. Time sure does fly!

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I have the same worry, my daughter is 2 1/2 and I'm due in 1 1/2 months with my 2nd daughter. She seems to love to help me get the baby stuff ready, and I try to make her feel like she is really the "big sis helper". I know it will be hard on her the first couple of weeks after the baby is home but I know that they will bond and have a lifelong friendship. I think it is natural to have the guilty feeling like you are taking some of your time and attention away from your oldest, but try to think of it as giving a gift to them of a lifelong buddy.

Congratulations!!

Congrats! :)

Congratulations!!! :eek:

Congrats my Y & R freind! :)

1. What is "Can't Keep My Mouth Shut!!"?

"Can't Keep My Mouth Shut!!" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a collection of delicious and easy-to-make recipes.

2. Who wrote "Can't Keep My Mouth Shut!!"?

The cookbook was written by various Pampered Chef consultants and customers who have tested and perfected the recipes.

3. Are the recipes in "Can't Keep My Mouth Shut!!" healthy?

Yes, the cookbook includes a variety of healthy and nutritious recipes that use fresh ingredients and offer options for dietary restrictions.

4. Can I purchase "Can't Keep My Mouth Shut!!" in stores?

No, "Can't Keep My Mouth Shut!!" is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on the company's website.

5. Are there any kitchen tools or products needed for the recipes in "Can't Keep My Mouth Shut!!"?

While some recipes may require specific kitchen tools or products, the majority of the recipes can be made with basic kitchen equipment found in most homes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • DebbieSAChef