• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Debbie's Big News: I'm Pregnant!

In summary, Debbie just found out she is pregnant and is due in July. She is excited to have another child and is praying that other people who are trying to conceive are soon blessed with the same news.
DebbieSAChef
I am pregnant!!!

I just had to post a special thread just for this message. I did post it in the trying to conceive thread also!!

I am so excited. This is baby number 5!

I am so happy to share my good news!!!

Debbie :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
Congratulations!!!!!!!! 2 more and you'll catch me at 7. What wonderful blessings... I'm praying those who are trying to conceive are soon blessed with this same news.

Welcome to the club Debbie!!! When are you due?

Due date????I just found out this morning through a home pregnancy test that I am pregnant.

I think I am due sometime late July. According to a due date calculator online after entering in the first day of my last period.

I don't know the usual length of my menstrual cycle. Sometimes I have not had a period for a whole month. Other times about 40 days apart. Another time 30 days or less. So I'm not sure.

Debbie :D

Congrats!!

That is too cute!!That picture is so cute!!!
LOL

That's kind of like the dance I did this morning!!! LOL

Congrats Debbie:D :D I'm so happy for all you "preggo cheffers". I'm convinced there's something in the water.....no thanks none for me right now!

lacychef said:
Congrats Debbie:D :D I'm so happy for all you "preggo cheffers". I'm convinced there's something in the water.....no thanks none for me right now!

YIKES!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:
They are gonna have to change the name here....
Maybe...Preggo Chef Success..:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LMAO!!!!....little cheffies coming out the woodwork!!!

Congratulations!!!! :D

Congrats....babies are such a joy and blessing

WHoo hoo!!!! Congratulations!!! I personally am entering the GRANDMA stage I am so enjoying my daughter and her pregnancy. We just found out she will be having (unless the LORD changes her hahaha) a grandaughter sometime the end of Feb. I then will have one of each. Enjoy every moment with your little ones. They grow much too fast! May God bless your pregnancy with love, health, and much energy.

Congratulations!!! That's very exciting news.:D

Congrats. Babies are such a blessing. They do grow way to fast. My babies are 5 & 3 and I can hardly believe that.

Congrats Debbie! I have been thinking about you and am glad that you didn't wait to see the doc to test!!

That's amazing! Congratulations!
~Melissa

Congratulations. Must be something in the water cheffers are drinking.

Congrats...I agree must be something in the water. I better not drink any, I'm with Lacy!

Congratulations, and bless your heart. I can't keep up with my 2! Best wishes for an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Diane

tlennhoff said:
Congratulations. Must be something in the water cheffers are drinking.
That's it! I'm not drinking any water that hasn't been boiled!!!

Coffee, anyone?

MMM coffee....

YUCK Coffee, but I am definately not drinking the water around here EVER!!!

Congratulations!!!!

dianevill said:
Congratulations, and bless your heart. I can't keep up with my 2! Best wishes for an easy pregnancy and a healthy baby!

Diane

Same here!! My 2 keep me very busy!!!

Debbie: God Bless & congrats!!:)

Thank you!!Thank you for all the congratulations!!!

I am going to bake up a nice big pile of chocolate chip pecan cookies for my husband to take to work!!

I can't wait for Thanksgiving. I love turkey! And pecan pie. And rolls. And deviled eggs. And pumpkin pie. And green bean casserole. And stuffing. ANd mashed potatoes. And lots of gravy!! :p :p :p

I better go have lunch!!

Congratulations! I know you were wanting more! I admire you for being able to homeschool all your children. I can barely handle one!

Debbie~ Can you send some of those chocolate pecan cookies to Wisconsin? They sound so yummy.

Congrats Here Too!Happy and excited for all of you :)

Liz

Congrats!!!I just read your reply to my thread, thank you for your most gracious praises and encouragement. Yes, the Lord is Good!! :)
Congrats to you as well!! :) WOW...5? Oh, God Bless You !!!! :) I think I'll stop at 2. :) haha
I think us Preggo Cheffers need to start an online group too!! haha :) I love this group!! Everyone is so awesome. I hope you had a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!! Take care..and again...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tys1031
Replies