• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Find Look Up Icon - Supply Order Help

In summary, the Look Up icon may not be visible on the supply order page if you do not have the appropriate permissions or if your account is not set up as a consultant. To access the Look Up feature, click on the magnifying glass icon next to the item number field on the supply order page. This feature can be used for all items on your supply order and will display the item number, description, price, availability, and any special offers or discounts. There is no limit to the number of items that can be searched using the Look Up feature.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Okay, so I am trying to put in a supply order. It says in P3 that you can use the look up icon if you don't know the item number. I can't for the life of me find the look up icon and it doesn't show you what it looks like. Anyone know?

Its the magnifying glass next to the item number box

Guess I need my magnifying glass checked LOL

1. Why can't I find the Look Up icon on the supply order page?

The Look Up icon may not be visible if you do not have the appropriate permissions or if your account is not set up as a consultant. Please contact your team leader or customer service for assistance.

2. How do I access the Look Up feature for my supply order?

To access the Look Up feature, click on the magnifying glass icon next to the item number field on the supply order page. This will allow you to search for a specific item or view all available items.

3. Can I use the Look Up feature for all items on my supply order?

Yes, you can use the Look Up feature for all items on your supply order. Simply click on the magnifying glass icon next to the item number field and search for the desired item.

4. What information will be displayed when I use the Look Up feature?

The Look Up feature will display the item number, description, price, and availability of the selected item. It will also show any special offers or discounts that may be applied to the item.

5. Is there a limit to how many items I can look up using the Look Up feature?

No, there is no limit to how many items you can look up using the Look Up feature. You can search for as many items as needed to complete your supply order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alidafrizzell
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • pchockeymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956