1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Can't find a recipe

1. I went to a Pampered Chef show about a year ago and our consultant made a yummy pizza that had several cheeses and topped with tomatoes. I also think it had garlic in it too. If anyone has any ideas what recipe this is please email me. I have search the PC website to no avail.

Feb 21, 2005
  2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

I'll bet it was the Tomato Basil Squares in the All The Best Cookbook. It is delicious. Here is the recipe.

Tomato-Basil Squares

2 packages (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
    8 oz. block of Mozzarella cheese (Unshredded)
    1 small block Parmesan cheese (Unshredded)
    2/3 cup mayonnaise
    2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves
    1 garlic clove
    4 plum tomatoes (firm)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using lightly floured Baker’s Roller, roll pizza crust to within in inch of edge of rectangle Stone. Sprinkle Crust with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese; set aside.

Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate Parmesan Cheese into Small Batter Bowl. Add remaining mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise, basil, and garlic pressed with Garlic Press.

Using Ultimate Slice & Grate fitted with v-shaped blade, slice tomatoes; arrange evenly over crust. Using Medium Scoop, scoop cheese mixture evenly over tomatoes; spread evenly. Bake 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut into squares; serve warm.

Yield: 20 servings

Nutrients per serving (1 square): Calories 130, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 8g, Protein 4g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber 0g

Diabetic exchanges per serving (1 square): ½ starch, ½ meat, 1 fat (1/2 carb)

3. pcbrandy

pcbrandy Member

It could have been the Fantastic Focaccia Bread.

The Fantastic Focaccia Bread is made with pizza crust, garlic, oregano, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese & either Romano or Parmesan cheese. Hope this helps!Brandy :)

PS: The recipe is on the Pampered Chef web site!

Last edited: Mar 10, 2005
    Mar 10, 2005
Have something to add?