• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can't Download May KCN - Help Needed!

In summary, everyone is having problems downloading the May KCN. Rebecca found the recognition part has a different url. Cynthia way to go!!!!!:)
smarteez2
Gold Member
I started another thread about this and someone attached it for me but my question is, is anyone else having problems downloading the May KCN? I keep trying with no luck. I am looking so see my name in there for $15,000 in career sales. :eek:) and the one that was attached does not have the recognition part to it. TYIA

I've noticed that when I view the KCN online, the recognitions are not there. I thought maybe it was just me. Hopefully someone can explain what we're doing wrong!!

Oh, and congrats on hitting 15k in sales!!

The recongnition part has a different url.

Do you happen to know what the url is for the recognitions??

I cant dowload either...it keeps coming up like it's not even online yet.

Cynthia...

I SAW IT I SAW IT I SAW IT!!!!

YAY for you!!

You're welcome!

Cynthia way to go!!!!!:):)raesmom got it too, Congrats Ida Schwitters!!!!!!!!!!!:):)

thanks all!i am so happy its there!!

Now you can see that you are famous!!!!

Ida and Cynthia have their names in print...for the whole PC gang to see!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I wonder if I'll ever be in there?? not any time soon!!)

Not to toot my own horn....but I'm in there too! (Susan Paz) Yippee! :D
Congratulations everyone!!

My Executive Director is featured on the cover and on the inside....Dotti Sheperd! She's an amazing woman.

I can't even get the CN to come up. What's the deal?

Thanks and congrats to everyone else!!Doesnt it feel great!! I LOVE PC!!

1. Why am I unable to download May KCN from Pampered Chef?

There could be several reasons why you are unable to download the May KCN from Pampered Chef. It could be due to a poor internet connection, a technical issue with the website, or an error with your device. We recommend trying again after checking your internet connection and clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service for further assistance.

2. Is there a specific time or date when the May KCN will be available for download?

The May KCN is typically available for download on the first day of the month. However, there may be delays due to unforeseen circumstances. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that we are working to make the KCN available as soon as possible.

3. Can I access previous KCN issues for download?

Yes, you can access previous KCN issues for download on our website. Simply go to the KCN section and select the desired month to download the PDF file. Please note that some older issues may no longer be available for download.

4. I am getting an error message when trying to download the KCN. What should I do?

If you encounter an error message while trying to download the KCN, please try refreshing the page or using a different browser. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service for further assistance.

5. Can I download the KCN on my mobile device?

Yes, you can download the KCN on your mobile device. However, please note that the PDF file may not be optimized for mobile viewing, and some features may not be available. We recommend downloading the KCN on a desktop or laptop for the best viewing experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sandilou
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • pkd09
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies