• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer

In summary, the Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer is a promotional catalog that features products, special offers, and deals for the months of September and October in Canada. You can obtain a copy by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or downloading the digital version from their website. The products featured in this flyer are only available for purchase in Canada and come with a satisfaction guarantee. Pampered Chef consultants can use their discount on these products, but discounts may vary.
kam
Staff member
Here is the Canadian version:

CHECK IT OVER! I am not familiar with the Canadian specials so I might have missed something...let me know if there is a mistake ! :)

Fillable Cons Info spot at the bottom. Just type right in Acro Reader.

Attachments

• SeptOct_2010_canadian_fillable.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 268
You da best!!! Love it! Thankyou

Thank you so very much, just great.

Kam, your a sweet heart!

Is there a Canadian Sept/OCt/Nov 3 month flyer somewhere?

Related to Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer

What is the Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer?

The Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer is a promotional catalog that features our latest products, special offers, and deals for the months of September and October in Canada.

How can I get a copy of the Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer?

You can get a copy of the Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting our website and downloading the digital version.

Are the products in the Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer available for purchase in the United States?

No, the products featured in the Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer are only available for purchase in Canada. However, you can check out our US catalog for similar products.

Do the products in the Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I use my Pampered Chef discount on the products in the Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can use your discount on the products in the Canadian Sept/Oct 2 Month Flyer. However, please note that discounts may vary depending on the product and promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
613flavah
  • kam