• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Minimum Show Value for Canadian Orders?

In summary, Canadian Minimum Show Value is a term used in the Canadian film and television industry to refer to the minimum amount of money that a production company must spend on eligible expenses in order to qualify for tax credits and funding from government agencies. This value is calculated by multiplying the total eligible expenses by a designated percentage set by CAVCO. Eligible expenses include costs related to labor, goods and services, and post-production activities that are incurred in Canada. Canadian Minimum Show Value is important because it determines eligibility for tax credits and funding, which greatly impacts the financial success of a production. There is a minimum amount of Canadian Minimum Show Value required for every production, set by CAVCO and varying depending on the type of production and filming location.
Jillybill
So, for a show to qualify is it $200? I know in the states it's $150 but our reward tables start at $200 so I was just wondering.

Curious how many more orders I need for a successful grand opening!

Yes, our minimum for a show is $200 in Canada.

I copied this from the Canadian Policies & Procedures:

To qualify as a Cooking Show, guest sales (excluding
shipping/handling, past host discount and tax) must
total a minimum of $200. The host’s purchases do not
count toward guest sales.

Perfect, thank you! I'll have to print that out and read it at home, because I find myself at a loss for the most basic info, and I never knew that was on the website!

Jillybill said:
Perfect, thank you! I'll have to print that out and read it at home, because I find myself at a loss for the most basic info, and I never knew that was on the website!

No problem. I'm glad I could help. When I first started the policies and procedures were not posted on consultant's corner.

Hi there! Congratulations on your grand opening! To qualify for a show, the minimum order amount is $200. I know it may seem like a lot, but with our amazing products and incentives, I'm sure you'll have no problem reaching that goal. Keep promoting and sharing your excitement about your grand opening and I'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time. Best of luck to you!

What is Canadian Minimum Show Value?

Canadian Minimum Show Value is a term used in the Canadian film and television industry to refer to the minimum amount of money that a production company must spend on eligible expenses in order to qualify for tax credits and funding from government agencies.

How is Canadian Minimum Show Value calculated?

The Canadian Minimum Show Value is calculated by taking the total amount of eligible expenses incurred by the production company and multiplying it by a designated percentage set by the Canadian Audio-Visual Certification Office (CAVCO).

What expenses are considered eligible for Canadian Minimum Show Value?

Eligible expenses for Canadian Minimum Show Value include costs related to labor, goods and services, and post-production activities that are incurred in Canada and directly related to the production of a film or television show.

Why is Canadian Minimum Show Value important?

Canadian Minimum Show Value is important because it determines whether a production company is eligible for tax credits and funding from government agencies. This can greatly impact the financial success of a film or television production.

Is there a minimum amount of Canadian Minimum Show Value required for every production?

Yes, there is a minimum amount of Canadian Minimum Show Value required for every production, which is set by CAVCO. This minimum amount can vary depending on the type of production and the province in which it is being filmed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • julsradford