• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt

In summary, Patty started the challenge and is having the best show of her life. Misty is the only one doing this so far, and she is having a good experience as well.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Hey gang!

So, here it is! I don’t think we need any rules. Just get out there and fill in as much as you can in 9 days! Let’s keep each other up-to-date and share our ups and downs!

If you don’t think you can do it in 9 days, no big deal! The idea is to get us out there in the community and market ourselves! This is just a fun way of doing it.

So, get out there and Have Fun!!!

And, please, post any ideas you may have for this. I’ve never done this before!!

Attachments

• Canadian Corner Scavenger Hunt.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 312
What a fun idea! Do we just talk and drop off info or do we have to get a booking from each?

Just make the connection! If you get a booking, all the better. What I've done with a few places is dropped off a mini-cat and a recipe card. Ask a lot of questions - Do they know about PChef? When did they see a catalog last? Did they ever attend a show? Do they own any products?

Initially, you just want to make that connection, then ask them if you can drop in again (or get their number and call them) to see if there is any interest. Then, if you have time, the next time you drop in, bring some treats. It really works! I got $150 in orders doing that at my vet clinic. I just now have to entice them in having their own show!! :)

Okay, so I've thought about this a little and I think that putting dates on this challenge may not have been such a good idea. So, let's just get out there and connect!

Maybe the first one to fill theirs in gets bragging rights! ;)

Any ideas??

I love this and I am going to try it. I have prepared a bag that I will take everywhere with me. I am going to try it. Thanks so much for posting this. I am also going to share this with my team.
thanks so much!
Patty

I am starting this week on this so I am glad the dates are not an issue! LOL....although I do work better under pressure I am thinking that I am going to get it all organized tomorrow during my "office time".

Great Idea, I will let you know how it goes!

Patty..whats in the bag you prepared?

Hi Misty,

I have catalogs large and mini, opp.packs and hostess packs. I now take it everywhere. There were so many times I met people and never had a thing to give them. ( I kicked myself so many times for this) So now I am prepared. I use old catalogs and put a sticker on them. If people are really interested enough to call then they get a new one.

So how strong is your coffee?

you can stand a spoon up in my coffee...hahaha

thanks for the information on the bags...I will be putting some in my car from now on.

M

Ok so today I hit up 2 clothing stores and a gym. I also handed out catalogues to all my girls in my fitness classes. I have booked 2 shows in 2 days now! Yay me! I am liking this scavenger hunt I am touching base with businesses and networking at the same time.

Who else has started this challenge and what results have you had?

m

Ok Ladies...any updates? I am the only one doing this?

I have done the grocery store, 2 clothing stores, my fitness class so far and I started on Weds..so I am just about one a day so far. Monday I am doing a dealership waiting area, Tuesday is a childrens clothing store, weds will be a Salon...hehehe, I got em all lined up!

WISH ME LUCK, I WILL HAVE ANOTHER 1000 SHOW TONIGHT! my host has 8 outside orders already - whoo hoo..nice paycheck.

Okay, so it looks like Misty's the only one doing this. I've had a crazy last couple of weeks and haven't even been on here much....:eek:

This week, I have made my list of contacts I need to make and the Scavenger Hunt is on there.

Let's get back at it!

And, Misty, way to go on this. You're a great inspiration!!! :) How did your show end up?? (Sorry if you posted that somewhere else...I'm a little behind!! :eek: )

well, that show i mentioned above was $1500. then I had one Friday which was decent too. I have another show Thursday which will be awesome as well :) I got my stainless steel saute pan too.

Postive thinking all the way!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!Hi ladies,

I have had my best show ever. I am over 2000$ and there are still a few orders to get in before I close. I have six bookings from this show!
I can't believe it!

Two weeks ago I did a hawaiian Luau which was so much fun I can't believe I got paid for it and that was 1075$.

I am trying the scavenger hunt, I hit one of my favorite places Tim Horton's!
Slow and steady wins the race...

I love my job!
P.

Way to go, Misty and Patty! You guys are awesome! :)

1. What is the "Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt?

The "Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt is a fun and interactive game designed to help you discover new and exciting products from Pampered Chef with a Canadian twist.

2. How do I participate in the "Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt?

To participate in the "Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt, simply visit our website and follow the instructions on the designated page. You will need to answer a series of questions and complete tasks to earn points and win prizes.

3. Are there any prizes for completing the "Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt?

Yes, there are various prizes that can be won by completing the "Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt, including Pampered Chef products and discounts on future purchases.

4. Is the "Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt only available in Canada?

No, the "Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt is open to participants worldwide. However, some tasks and questions may be specific to Canadian culture and products.

5. Can I participate in the "Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt more than once?

Yes, you can participate in the "Canadian Corner" Scavenger Hunt multiple times to earn more points and increase your chances of winning prizes. However, each participant is only eligible to win one prize per scavenger hunt.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies