• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Consultants Advice Needed!

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada, you can sign up online through their website and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business supplies, and training materials. The cost to become a consultant is $129 CAD plus tax, which covers the starter kit and website fees for the first three months. To maintain consultant status, you must submit $150 CAD in sales every month and attend a training or team meeting every three months. As a Canadian consultant, you can only sell products within Canada, but can still serve international customers through online ordering.
SusieChef
I'm working through making a letter and "gift" list to send to local Real Estate Agents. I have some package ideas from US consultants, but what would you think is a reasonable amount for Canadian prices? Most of the packs that they had put together in the US was about 25-35 $, but when I convert to CDN prices it comes to over 60... I don't know if that will work.

Has anyone had any success with this type of thing... What have others of you done?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Teona

im sure it just depends on what the real estate agent gives thier customers after the purchase of a house im not sure what the conversion is but if it is 25-30 dollars in us money im sure it will be fine. (We got a garage door opener kit from our agent when we bought our house)

Hi Teona,I think it's great that you are reaching out to local real estate agents with a letter and gift list. It shows that you are proactive and looking to build relationships with potential clients.In terms of the package prices, it's understandable that there may be a bit of a difference between US and Canadian prices. However, I would recommend doing some research and comparing prices of similar packages from Canadian consultants to get a better idea of what the average price range is.Alternatively, you could also consider creating your own personalized gift packages that are tailored to the Canadian market and are within your budget. This would not only save you some money, but also make your gifts more unique and memorable for the recipients.As for success with this type of approach, it really depends on the individual real estate agents and their preferences. Some may appreciate the gesture and be more inclined to work with you, while others may not be as receptive. It's worth giving it a try and seeing how it goes.Overall, my advice would be to do some research on Canadian prices and also consider creating your own personalized gift packages. Best of luck with your efforts!Sincerely,

1. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada, you can sign up online through our website. Simply click on the "Join Us" link and follow the instructions to fill out the application and purchase your starter kit. You can also reach out to a current consultant for guidance and support in the process.

2. What is included in the starter kit for Canadian consultants?

The starter kit for Canadian consultants includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. Some of the products included are our top-selling kitchen tools, cookware, and cookbooks. The business supplies include order forms, catalogs, and marketing materials to help you get started. The training materials provide you with all the necessary information and resources to start your business successfully.

3. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant in Canada is $129 CAD plus tax. This fee covers your starter kit, which has a retail value of over $450 CAD. It also includes your first three months of our website and app fees, which will give you access to all the tools and resources you need to run your business.

4. What are the requirements to maintain my consultant status in Canada?

To maintain your consultant status in Canada, you must submit $150 CAD in sales every calendar month. This can be achieved through online orders, home parties, or any other sales events. You must also attend at least one training or team meeting every three months to stay up to date with the latest products and business strategies.

5. Can I sell Pampered Chef products outside of Canada as a Canadian consultant?

As a Canadian consultant, you are only allowed to sell Pampered Chef products within Canada. If you have customers outside of Canada, you can still serve them through our online ordering system, but you must ship products to Canadian addresses only. If you want to sell products outside of Canada, you can contact our International Sales team for more information on becoming an international consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
  • Chef Gilles
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • obxchef