• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian 3 Month Flyer June/July/Aug

In summary, the Canadian 3 Month Flyer is a promotional flyer from Pampered Chef featuring exclusive deals and discounts on a variety of top-selling and seasonal products for the months of June, July, and August. The flyer can be accessed through the website or an independent consultant, and physical copies can also be requested. Host rewards and discounts cannot be applied to flyer products, but there are exclusive deals for hosts. The flyer deals are available in all Canadian provinces where Pampered Chef operates, but availability may vary.
kam
Staff member
Here is the CANADIAN 3 month flyer for June/July/Aug 2011

You can just type in your info in the bottom center using Acro Reader. Or backspace over it before printing if you want to stamp/label it.

The Sales Blurb at the bottom left is editable if you want.

As always Canadian Cheffers, PLEASE check over the Canadian details.

Attachments

• CDN_JunJulAug2011_fillable.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 333
<3<3<3
Thanks Kam!!!

You are AWESOME!!!!! Thanks for all your hard work to make my job easier!

Thanks Kam...you're saving me soooo much ink!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing the Canadian 3 month flyer for June/July/Aug 2011. It's great to see all the exciting new products and promotions that we have in store for our Canadian customers. I just wanted to remind everyone to double check the Canadian details before printing or sharing with your customers. And don't forget, you can easily add your own information or remove the sales blurb at the bottom left using Acro Reader. Happy selling, Canadian Cheffers!

What is the Canadian 3 Month Flyer June/July/Aug?

The Canadian 3 Month Flyer is a special promotional flyer from Pampered Chef that features exclusive deals and discounts on our products for the months of June, July, and August.

How can I access the Canadian 3 Month Flyer?

The flyer can be accessed through our website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also request a physical copy of the flyer to be mailed to you.

What types of products are featured in the flyer?

The flyer features a variety of our top-selling products, including kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, and meal prep tools. We also have special offers on our seasonal and limited edition items.

Can I use my host rewards or discounts on products in the flyer?

Unfortunately, host rewards and discounts cannot be applied to products featured in the Canadian 3 Month Flyer. However, we do offer exclusive discounts and deals for our hosts, so be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

Are the deals in the flyer available in all Canadian provinces?

Yes, the deals and discounts in the flyer are available in all Canadian provinces where Pampered Chef operates. However, availability may vary depending on the product and inventory in your area. Please check with your consultant for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam