• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Survive 30 Days of Shrek Parody Madness?

In summary, "30-Day Shrek" is a promotional event by Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts on Shrek-themed kitchen products for 30 days. It usually takes place in June, but dates may vary. To participate, you can visit the website or attend a Pampered Chef party. The products are suitable for all ages and only available for a limited time.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
You'd have to be an ogre to not think this parody thread was called for. :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/Shrek.jpg

I don't think I could take 3 hours of Shrek, let alone, 30 days.

It's a great honor kg :)

I don't want you to turn green with envy.

Love it! I am laughing and my kid is going "what?!" He thinks I am nuts...maybe just tired but when I saw the thread title, it cracked me up. I guess I too am like an onion, I've "got layers" they just don't get. ;)

No one thinks I'm nuts. Everyone knows I am!

Ain't that the ultimate truth KG! And we totally love ya for it!
Now I can do this one much more easily than the shred thing. I am mostly there. Just a little green makeup and weird looking suction cup thingys on my head and I am good to go!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You'd have to be an ogre to not think this parody thread was called for. :D

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/39/Shrek.jpg

I don't think I could take 3 hours of Shrek, let alone, 30 days.

:thumbup:.

A
bump.gif
so we don't Shred Shrek.

"...and in the morning, I'm making waffles!"

(Just seemed PC appropriate :) )

A bump to keep up with the original. :)

Right now, I'm more motivated to "Shrek" than "Shred"! ;) It hurts too much! haha.

I googled the phrase "Jillian Michaels Shrek" and this was on there (yes, side by side like that) :)
jmshrek.jpg
And yes, this me doing my duty of bumping this thread along with the other one. :D

1. What is "30-Day Shrek"?

"30-Day Shrek" is a promotional event hosted by Pampered Chef in collaboration with the popular animated movie franchise. It offers customers 30 days of exclusive deals and discounts on Shrek-themed kitchen products.

2. When does "30-Day Shrek" take place?

The event usually takes place during the month of June, leading up to the release of a new Shrek movie or anniversary of the franchise. However, exact dates may vary each year.

3. How can I participate in "30-Day Shrek"?

To participate, you can visit our website or attend a Pampered Chef party hosted by a consultant. From there, you can browse and purchase the exclusive deals and products available during the event.

4. Are the Shrek-themed products only for kids?

No, the Shrek-themed products offered during "30-Day Shrek" are suitable for all ages. They are fun and functional kitchen tools that can be used by anyone who enjoys the movie franchise.

5. Can I still purchase the Shrek products after "30-Day Shrek" ends?

Unfortunately, the Shrek products offered during the event are only available for a limited time and while supplies last. However, you may be able to find some of the products in our regular catalog or through a consultant after the event ends.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
baychef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • The_Kitchen_Guy