• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Still Use Paper Inserts for Muffin Pans?

In summary, paper inserts can be used in muffin pans to prevent sticking and make cleanup easier. It is not necessary to spray them with cooking spray, but it can help. Reusing paper inserts is not recommended as they can become damaged and do not provide the same non-stick benefits. Paper inserts are environmentally friendly and should not affect the baking time of muffins. However, it is still important to monitor the baking time and make adjustments if needed.
chefleighann
Hi,
Does anyone know if you can still use the paper inserts for the muffin pans(stoneware)? I have a customer that is thinking of buying one but she is making muffins for her SS class and asked if she could still use them in the pan?

TIA
Leigh Ann

Yep- you can still use the papers. I use them for cupcakes in my SWMP all the time.

Thanks Ann!

Although as Alton Brown says in the Muffin episode of Good Eats: "These are muffins, not cupcakes! We don't need no stinkin' papers!"

I use them all the time too. Mine stuck until I remembered to brush my stone with oil or something, DUH!!!:rolleyes: I was use to my others already being seasoned from use!

1. Can I use paper inserts in my muffin pan?

Yes, you can still use paper inserts in your muffin pan. They can help prevent sticking and make cleanup easier.

2. Do I need to spray the paper inserts with cooking spray?

It is not necessary to spray the paper inserts with cooking spray, but you can if desired. This can help prevent any sticking and make removing the muffins easier.

3. Can I reuse paper inserts for my muffin pan?

It is not recommended to reuse paper inserts for your muffin pan. They can become damaged or soggy after one use and may not provide the same non-stick benefits.

4. Are paper inserts environmentally friendly?

Yes, paper inserts for muffin pans are environmentally friendly. They are typically made from biodegradable materials and can be easily composted.

5. Will paper inserts affect the baking time of my muffins?

In general, paper inserts should not affect the baking time of your muffins. However, it is always a good idea to keep an eye on your muffins and adjust the baking time if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedMandy2010
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
trps
  • aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear