• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You See Me Do My Happy Dance?

In summary, Sara has just earned her mid-season products. Celeste is still a ways away from earning them.
pixel-_
I just earned my MID-SEASON PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!

I was about to give up on selling after only 6 months b/c I have really been struggling and after an awsome lead my Director just GAVE me :eek: and an awsome party I had I am earning my products for FREE!!!!! YEAH!!!!! I am still not where I want to be but not where I was! :D

Woo Hoo!!! Good for you! Keep up the momentum!

bananahuge.gif

AWESOME JOB!! Keep GOING!! I still have like $900 to go!:eek:

PampMomof3 said:
AWESOME JOB!! Keep GOING!! I still have like $900 to go!:eek:
Me too! I have only had one $350 show since the earning period started! Congrats on earning them, and so quickly! We all have our ups and downs- don't give up on your business!!

Does anyone have a little note of appreciation in their files? I am looking for one that you would send to a potential consultant to get them off the fence. I want to put our new DVD together with a note to a couple of my true potential recruits. Thanks, Millie

I am $200.00 a way from earing them..... but congrats!!

Congratulations Sara! We really should try and meet-up for lunch one of these days. PM me with your number and lets see if we can arrange something - maybe next week when the kids are on spring-break - playground maybe?

I'll earn mine when I submit my shows later this week....woo hoo! I almost forgot about them!

I have just over $300 to go and four more shows currently scheduled! Woo Hoo! I earned all the HWC items too.

Now, if I could just get these three more recruits signed!!! UGH!

Congrats to everyone else too!

I see ya. I'm joining in. Once I submit my shows I'm closing on Tuesday and Wednesday, I'll have earned mine, too.

Way to go Sara!

I "officially" earned mine on Saturday...pretty happy about it, then my lovely mother says to me..."what are you going to do with more stuff?". Well, that got me thinking, and my answer is "I have no clue! They are free, so I really don't care where they are in my house." She told me I'm loopy. Yes, thanks for noticing! However, a big WOOHOO to everyone who's earned, and those cheffers who will be getting them!! Can't beat FREE!!!

raebates said:
I see ya. I'm joining in.

Once I submit my shows I'm closing on Tuesday and Wednesday, I'll have earned mine, too.

Me too! I just have to get organized enough to submit them! Usually I'm beating the clock on the last day of the incentive. It's so unusual to have time for once!

HHHMMM I need..... hang on, let me do the math..... yup, I need $1250 to earn the mid-season! UGH! Lots of time, but I can't even seem to get enough to make my March sales hit $1250 :( Oh well.... things happen! April, May & June look ok so far.....

Celeste at least you have a ok looking future... I am only $450 away from earning the mid-season, but I have nothing on my calendar until August! :eek: I better go look through those cards for those who wanted a spring date and get on the phone!!!

Welcome to the wild and wonderful, topsy-turvy, roller-coaster world of direct sales.

Related to Can You See Me Do My Happy Dance?

1. How do I sign up for a "Can You See Me Do My Happy Dance?" cooking demonstration?

To sign up for a cooking demonstration, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to provide you with more information and schedule a demonstration for you.

2. What is the purpose of the "Can You See Me Do My Happy Dance?" cooking demonstration?

The purpose of the cooking demonstration is to showcase our products and help you learn new recipes and cooking techniques. It's also a fun and interactive way to experience our products before making a purchase.

3. How long does a "Can You See Me Do My Happy Dance?" cooking demonstration last?

On average, our cooking demonstrations last about 2 hours. However, the duration can vary depending on the number of guests and the specific products being demonstrated.

4. Is there a cost to attend a "Can You See Me Do My Happy Dance?" cooking demonstration?

No, there is no cost to attend a cooking demonstration. It is completely free and there is no obligation to make a purchase. We want you to have a fun and informative experience without any pressure.

5. Can I host a "Can You See Me Do My Happy Dance?" cooking demonstration at my home?

Yes, absolutely! Hosting a cooking demonstration at your home is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Simply contact your local consultant to schedule a date and invite your friends and family to join in on the fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies