• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Preserve Fruits by Freezing Them in Ice Cubes?

In summary, to freeze fruit in ice cubes, wash and chop the fruit into small pieces and place them in an ice cube tray. Fill the tray 2/3 of the way with fruit and top it off with water before freezing. Any type of fruit can be used, but make sure to cut them into small pieces. Frozen fruit ice cubes can be used in drinks and can be stored for up to 6 months. Other ingredients can also be added to the ice cubes, such as herbs, edible flowers, yogurt, or juice. Just adjust the amount of water in the tray accordingly.
DebPC
Staff member
Freeze Fruit in Ice Cubes and the skies the limit!

fruit in ice cubes002163998_n.png

That is a good idea... as long as you eat the fruit when it melts :)

Absolutely!

1. How do I freeze fruit in ice cubes?

To freeze fruit in ice cubes, start by washing and chopping your desired fruit into small pieces. Place the fruit pieces into an ice cube tray, filling each section about 2/3 of the way full. Then, fill the rest of the tray with water and freeze until solid. Once frozen, remove the fruit ice cubes from the tray and store them in a freezer-safe container for later use.

2. What types of fruit can I freeze in ice cubes?

You can freeze any type of fruit in ice cubes, including berries, citrus fruits, melons, and more. Just make sure to cut the fruit into small pieces before freezing to ensure that they fit into the ice cube tray.

3. Can I use frozen fruit ice cubes in drinks?

Yes, frozen fruit ice cubes are a great addition to any drink. They can add flavor and keep your drink cold without watering it down like traditional ice cubes.

4. How long can I store frozen fruit ice cubes?

Frozen fruit ice cubes can be stored in the freezer for up to 6 months. However, for best quality, we recommend using them within 1-2 months.

5. Can I freeze other ingredients with the fruit in ice cubes?

Yes, you can freeze other ingredients with the fruit in ice cubes. Some ideas include herbs, edible flowers, and even yogurt or juice. Just make sure to adjust the amount of water in the ice cube tray accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tys1031
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • KayPT
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • Dotty