• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Me Make a Raspberry Sipper?

In summary, Kristin is looking for a recipe that she thinks uses raspberries, lemonade and gingerale. She has a small Quick-Stir Pitcher and only has the small amount of ingredients. She will have to make due with what she has.
Kathytnt
I am looking for a recipe - Don't know what it is called but I think it uses Raspberries, lemonade and gingerale You usually make it in the large Quick stir I only have the small but will have to make due

HELP

Kathytnt said:
I am looking for a recipe - Don't know what it is called but I think it uses Raspberries, lemonade and gingerale You usually make it in the large Quick stir I only have the small but will have to make due

HELP

2 liter bottle of Rasberry Gingerale
1 pint of strawberries sliced or raspberries
Juice from 1/2 a lemon
1 container of frozen pink lemonade and 6 cups of ice (crushed works best)
MIX IT ALL UP!

This is really good with sherbert or even Raspberry Vodka!!!! MMMM!:p

I've made raspberry lemonade in the QSP. You could just replace some of the water with ginger ale.

Family-size QSP batch
Slice 4-6 lemons using Ultimate Mandoline. Put slices into QSP. Add 1 1/2 cups sugar to lemon slices. Let sit 10-15 minutes. (The sugar will make the slices release their juice.) Add part of a bag of thawed frozen raspberries. Use more or less depending on how much raspberry flavor you want. Fill the pitcher with water and plunge to mix.

Oooh. You recipe sounds Yummy, Kristin!

chefann said:
Oooh. You recipe sounds Yummy, Kristin!
It is--thanks!

I am adding sherbert tomorrow for a baby shower. I think I will use Rainbow.

I also use fresh berries and not frozen-you get more of the natural juice from the berries that way.

I wonder if half a batch will fit in the small quick stir

Kathytnt said:
I wonder if half a batch will fit in the small quick stir
I bet it would! Don't use the whoel bottle of soda though. It will overflow.
I am using a punch bowl tomorrow. There will be over 50 people.

2 Liter Ginger Ale
1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
1 Can Frozen Pink Lemonade

Mix Ginger ale and pink lemonade in Small Quick-Stir Pitcher. Add raspberries and serve with Lemon Slices.

I guess I can put just half everything - Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I haven't gotten real good feedback like last year's show Seems everyone has a birthday party, graduation, wedding or something going on tomorrow I need something to cheer me up after the last show debaucle. See Naughtt Chef tread

Related to Can You Help Me Make a Raspberry Sipper?

What is a Raspberry Sipper?

A Raspberry Sipper is a refreshing and delicious beverage made with a blend of raspberry juice, sparkling water, and a touch of sweetness. It is perfect for any occasion and is a crowd favorite at parties and gatherings.

What ingredients are used to make a Raspberry Sipper?

The main ingredients in a Raspberry Sipper are raspberry juice, sparkling water, and a sweetener such as sugar or honey. Some variations may also include fresh mint or lime juice for added flavor.

How do I make a Raspberry Sipper?

Making a Raspberry Sipper is simple and easy. Start by combining 1 cup of raspberry juice with 1 cup of sparkling water in a pitcher. Add in 1-2 tablespoons of your desired sweetener and stir until well combined. Serve over ice and garnish with fresh raspberries or mint if desired.

Can I make a non-alcoholic version of the Raspberry Sipper?

Yes, the Raspberry Sipper is typically a non-alcoholic beverage. However, you can add a splash of vodka or rum for an adult version if desired.

Are there any variations to the Raspberry Sipper recipe?

Yes, there are many variations to the Raspberry Sipper recipe. Some people like to add in other fruit juices such as cranberry or orange for added flavor. You can also experiment with different types of sparkling water or use a flavored sparkling water for a twist. Get creative and make it your own!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pctharper
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies