• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Substitution for Raspberry Viniagrette

In summary, some possible substitutions for raspberry vinaigrette dressing include balsamic vinaigrette, honey mustard dressing, a combination of olive oil, vinegar, and honey, or a homemade dressing using fresh raspberries. You can also use a low-fat or low-calorie alternative, such as a light raspberry vinaigrette or a vinaigrette made with yogurt. For recipes, you can substitute raspberry vinaigrette with other fruity vinaigrettes or a combination of raspberry puree and white wine vinegar. If you prefer non-dairy options, you can use a raspberry balsamic vinaigrette or a dressing made with lemon juice, honey, and Dijon mustard.
jrstephens
I am making the following recipe for church and do not want to buy the Vinaigrette for 1/2 cup when I will not use it again. Do you think Italian Dressing would be ok? We use that all the time.

Marinate Broccoli-Tomato Salad Kraft Foods - Great Recipes and Food Ideas

6 cups broccoli florets, broken into small pieces
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup KRAFT Natural 2% Milk Reduced Fat Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese Crumbles
1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
2 Tbsp. PLANTERS Sunflower Kernels
1 Tbsp. poppy seed
1/2 cup KRAFT Light Raspberry Vinaigrette Reduced Fat Dressing
2 tsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp. sugar

MIX broccoli, cherry tomatoes, cheese, onions, sunflower kernels and poppy seed in large bowl.
STIR together dressing, mustard and sugar until well blended. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.

I think an Italian Dressing or a Balsamic Vinaigrette would work just fine.

I agree
ChefBeckyD said:
I think an Italian Dressing or a Balsamic Vinaigrette would work just fine.

Ditto!

Debbie :D

I don't see why not... sounds good to me.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I would highly recommend using the recommended dressing for this recipe. While Italian dressing may work, it may alter the flavor and texture of the salad. Plus, the raspberry vinaigrette adds a unique and delicious touch to the dish. If you are concerned about not using the entire bottle of dressing, you can always save it for future recipes or use it as a marinade for grilled meats or vegetables. Trust me, it will be worth it for the perfect flavor combination in this salad. Happy cooking!

What are some possible substitutions for raspberry vinaigrette dressing?

Some possible substitutions for raspberry vinaigrette dressing include balsamic vinaigrette, honey mustard dressing, or a combination of olive oil, vinegar, and a touch of honey.

Can I use fresh raspberries instead of raspberry vinaigrette?

Yes, you can use fresh raspberries in your dressing. Simply blend them with oil, vinegar, and your choice of seasonings to create a homemade raspberry vinaigrette.

Is there a low-fat or low-calorie alternative to raspberry vinaigrette?

Yes, you can use a low-fat or low-calorie dressing such as a light raspberry vinaigrette or a vinaigrette made with yogurt instead of oil. You can also try using a small amount of raspberry puree mixed with vinegar and herbs for a healthier option.

What can I substitute for raspberry vinaigrette in a recipe?

If you are using raspberry vinaigrette as a marinade or sauce in a recipe, you can substitute it with any other fruity vinaigrette such as strawberry or pomegranate vinaigrette. You can also use a combination of raspberry puree and white wine vinegar as a replacement.

Are there any non-dairy options for raspberry vinaigrette?

Yes, you can use a non-dairy dressing such as a raspberry balsamic vinaigrette made with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and raspberry jam. You can also try using a raspberry vinaigrette made with lemon juice, honey, and Dijon mustard for a dairy-free option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam