• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Help Grow Your Soup by Clicking?

In summary, Campbell's is sponsoring a link that allows people to donate $1 for every click between now and June 2009. If everyone clicks on the link, they will donate up to $250,000 to FFA.
c00p
Gold Member
Hello everyone - below is a link that Campbell's is sponsoring. Everyone that "clicks" on the red barn in the top right corner counts, but you can only do it once. For every click between now and June 2009, they will donate $1.00 to FFA, up to $250,000. I live here in the midwest, and when I used to work downtown KC I saw the FFA convention every year - and it's a BIG deal. So, if you don't mind, take a second and CLICK. Thanks in advance. Here's the link: Help Grow Your Soup

Glad to help, Andrea. I mean, how much easier can helping get than clicking on a cute, red barn?

I was in FFA in High School and went to National Convetion in Kansas City my senior year, way back in 1995. Glad to help out a great organization.

My dad was in the FFA when he was in high school, way back in the 60's. When my brother was in HS I don't think we had FFA. He's a farmer, anyway, but there were only a handful of farming families at our small town school. I'll go and click, now.

It looks like they are 3/4 of the way to the goal. That's good.

c00p said:
Hello everyone - below is a link that Campbell's is sponsoring. Everyone that "clicks" on the red barn in the top right corner counts, but you can only do it once. For every click between now and June 2009, they will donate $1.00 to FFA, up to $250,000. I live here in the midwest, and when I used to work downtown KC I saw the FFA convention every year - and it's a BIG deal. So, if you don't mind, take a second and CLICK. Thanks in advance. Here's the link: Help Grow Your Soup

I clicked :)

I clicked too!

I clicked!

I just clicked and put myself down for a reminder to do it daily. I click for mammograms daily so what's one more!

I clicked again, but also wanted to bump!

clicked again! I'm guessing that its a once a day click per computer?

Related to Can You Help Grow Your Soup by Clicking?

1. What is "Click" to Help Ffa?

"Click" to Help Ffa is a program created by Pampered Chef to support the National FFA Organization (formerly known as Future Farmers of America). Every time a customer places an order through the designated FFA fundraiser link, Pampered Chef will donate a portion of the sales to the organization.

2. How does "Click" to Help Ffa work?

Simply click on the designated FFA fundraiser link and start shopping for your favorite Pampered Chef products. For every order placed through this link, Pampered Chef will automatically donate a portion of the sales to the National FFA Organization.

3. Can I participate in "Click" to Help Ffa if I am not a member of FFA?

Absolutely! "Click" to Help Ffa is open to everyone, regardless of whether you are a member of FFA or not. By making a purchase through the designated FFA fundraiser link, you are directly supporting FFA and their mission to develop future leaders in the agriculture industry.

4. How much of the sales from my order will be donated to FFA?

Pampered Chef will donate 10% of the total sales from orders placed through the designated FFA fundraiser link. This includes all products purchased, excluding tax and shipping fees.

5. Can I still use discounts and promotional offers with "Click" to Help Ffa?

Yes, you can still use any discounts or promotional offers when making a purchase through the designated FFA fundraiser link. However, the 10% donation to FFA will be based on the total sales after discounts have been applied.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Oracle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg