• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Buy HWC Products in April? 40% or Regular Price?

In summary, if you didn't earn the HWC products, you will still be able to purchase them in April. And the price will still be at the regular price ($6.00 for the pink flexible scraper, $4.50 for the pink nylon knife, and $5.50 for the mini measure-all cup).
pckelly
If we didn't earn the HWC products, will we be able to purchase them in April? And will it be at the 40% or regular price....anyone know??:D

The four-page HWC section in the March newsletter tells you how to order the HWC products (at the bottom of page 2). You order them as write-ins on the supply order form (or you add them to PP) beginning April 1; you save $1 off the retail price, but PC will still donate $1 to ACS.

Pink Flexible Scraper - item # FL65 $6.00
Pink Nylon Knife - item # FL66 $4.50
Mini Measure-All Cup - item # FL67 $5.50

(These item numbers are for supply orders only.)

And no, you cannot order them at 40% off.

Hope that helps.

THANKS!!
I haven't recieved mine yet! But thanks for letting me know!

Wow! It's March 24 and you haven't received your March newsletter yet?? I wonder what's up with that? I've been getting mine later than usual, around the 10th or so, and I got the HWC 4-page thing in a separate mailing since it wasn't included with some of the newsletters. But I guess you could read it online too.

So, can we not order the host special squares or the apron? I earned them, but I might like to order more!

Nope. That's what makes the incentive so special, it's the only chance to earn them.

chefbritt said:
it's the only chance to earn them.

Unless you host a party in my yourself:)

Here is the special HWC info from HO that was in the March KCN. The new April KCN is online now (if you click march, then change the date to april).

Attachments

• hwc07.pdf
    334.5 KB · Views: 378
I have a number of friends moving and/or getting married this year. So I'm hosting a show where I'm buying the HWC scraper and mini-measure. I'm having most shipped to my husband with a few direct shipped. This gives me a show (I'm hoping to suplement it by getting a few friends that do not participate in the HWC team to order). This way I'll get the pink bowls.

Most of the people I'm giving these to have not ordered or held a show for me so I'm hoping that getting the cool HWC product may encourage them to do so.

Related to Can You Buy HWC Products in April? 40% or Regular Price?

1. How do I place an order for Hwc products?

To place an order for Hwc products, you can either contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and shop directly. Simply add the desired products to your cart and follow the prompts to complete your purchase.

2. What forms of payment are accepted for Hwc product purchases?

We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as PayPal, for Hwc product purchases. You can also choose to pay with a Pampered Chef gift card or e-gift card.

3. Do Hwc products come with a warranty?

Yes, all Hwc products come with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact your consultant or our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I return or exchange Hwc products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Hwc product purchase. If for any reason you are not, you may return or exchange the product within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more details.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for Hwc products?

We occasionally offer discounts and promotions for Hwc products, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for any current deals. You can also join our mailing list to receive updates on special offers and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • otisbg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
  • PampMomof3
  • Products and Tips