• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can you believe it? 200 shows and 2 years in February!?

I
Inomiamenda
in February also. Holy cow! Yesterday was my official 2 year anniversary. Whodathunk?!??!?
Just wanted to share.

YAY! You get to order a new kit!!!!! Oh wait... do they still offer that?

IDK... I don't know that I really want to order a new one, although I am sure it would come in handy.
Thanks!

Congrats!Yes, you'll get an order form in the mail for a new kit when you hit your 200th COOKING show. I didn't order it and have no regrets. It seems more and more I'm able to turn in my own shows from people contacting me to order so I just get extras with the host benefits.

Wow!! Congrats!!

i hit 200 cooking shows a LONG time ago (ok maybe 8 months ago) and NOTHING! Never notified.

I don't regret it either though. I have plenty!

Congrats on hitting 200 shows AND Happy Anniversary! You've done so amazingly! =)

Wishing you continued success!

Related to Can you believe it? 200 shows and 2 years in February!?

1. How did you come up with the idea for the "Can you believe it?" show?

The idea for the "Can you believe it?" show came from my fascination with mind-blowing scientific discoveries and my desire to share them with a wider audience. I wanted to create a platform where I could discuss these incredible findings and engage with others who share my passion for science.

2. What has been your favorite episode or topic to cover on the show?

It's hard to choose just one favorite episode or topic, as I have enjoyed all of them in different ways. However, I particularly enjoyed discussing the possibilities of time travel and the concept of parallel universes in one of our earlier episodes. It was mind-bending and sparked a lot of interesting discussions with our listeners.

3. How do you choose the topics to cover on the show?

I try to cover a diverse range of topics that are both relevant and fascinating to our audience. I also take inspiration from current events, new scientific breakthroughs, and suggestions from our listeners. Ultimately, I want to make sure that our show is both educational and entertaining.

4. What has been the most challenging aspect of hosting this show for 2 years?

The most challenging aspect has been keeping up with the constantly evolving world of science and making sure that our content is accurate and up-to-date. It can be a lot of work to research and prepare for each episode, but it's also incredibly rewarding to share new and exciting information with our listeners.

5. What can we expect from the "Can you believe it?" show in the future?

We have some exciting plans for the future of our show, including more interviews with experts in different fields of science and potentially expanding to cover other forms of media, such as video or live events. Our goal is to continue growing and engaging with our audience while staying true to our mission of making science accessible and fun for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHEFMichelle2014
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • hcjeep
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jessinthekitchen
  • Tracy99