• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What tips can experienced sellers give to a newbie in Mary Kay?

In summary, as a new Mary Kay seller, you can effectively promote your business by utilizing social media platforms and participating in local events. To build a strong customer base, offering exceptional customer service and personalized recommendations can be beneficial. Word of mouth and hosting open houses are effective ways to reach potential customers. To stay motivated and overcome challenges, surround yourself with a support system and attend company events. Managing finances involves keeping accurate records, setting aside profits for taxes, and creating a budget. Additionally, investing in quality products and supplies is important for providing a great experience for customers.
munkee41182
I just wanted to introduct myself...I'm Jami. I was recruited in February by my BFF Kara (kdangel518) and tonight I'm closing my first 1000k show :sing:. I currently live in downtown Lowell with my husband. We've been married for just over a year (anniversary on 10/18) and my husband and I are looking to get a puppy. Hopefully I'll have some more 1000k shows that will help pay for the new pup and our vet bills :cool:

Hi Everyone!

Hi! I live in Haverhill. Kara and I are getting together for coffee someday. You should come too. I just signed up last month.
Congrats on the big show!PS-on the puppy, good luck!! We just got one and I think I've lost it, she is driving me crazy!! LOL

Absolutely! I'd love to come and have coffee sometime with you two! It would be a change from the wine/gingertini's/margaritas that we usually have!

munkee41182 said:
Absolutely! I'd love to come and have coffee sometime with you two! It would be a change from the wine/gingertini's/margaritas that we usually have!

hahaha I think coffee was offered as a politically correct middle ground, LOL. Had I known I'd have suggested meeting at a bar LOL

We've tried meeting up a few times, but things have been crazy on both ends. We'll get together sometime soon though.

Congrats on your $1000 show and welcome to CS! :) You'll find all sorts of great people and tips to help your biz! Wishing you much success!

Related to What tips can experienced sellers give to a newbie in Mary Kay?

1. How can I effectively promote my Mary Kay business as a new seller?

One tip is to utilize social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram to showcase your products and reach a larger audience. You can also host online parties or participate in local events and fairs to get your name out there.

2. How can I build a strong customer base as a new Mary Kay seller?

A great way to build a strong customer base is to offer exceptional customer service. Follow up with your customers after a sale and make sure to provide personalized recommendations and product knowledge. This will help create a loyal customer base who will continue to support your business.

3. What are some effective ways to reach out to potential new customers for my Mary Kay business?

Word of mouth is a powerful tool in the direct sales industry. Encourage your current customers to refer their friends and family to you. You can also offer incentives for referrals. Another effective way is to host open houses or product demonstrations in your home or at a local venue to attract new customers.

4. How can I stay motivated and overcome challenges as a new Mary Kay seller?

Surround yourself with a strong support system of other successful Mary Kay sellers. Attend company events and training sessions to gain new knowledge and skills. Remember your "why" and stay focused on your goals. Don't be afraid to reach out to your mentor or upline for advice and guidance.

5. What are some important tips for managing my Mary Kay business finances as a new seller?

Keep accurate records of all your expenses and income. Set aside a portion of your profits for taxes and other business expenses. Create a budget and stick to it. Invest in quality products and supplies to provide the best experience for your customers.

Back