• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Use Pampered Chef Dollars for Website?

In summary, you can use Pampered Chef Dollars for purchases made on the website by entering the code at checkout. There are no restrictions on using them and they can be used in combination with other forms of payment. They do expire after 6 months and can be redeemed by entering the code at checkout.
RayInTheKitchen
Just got my first $100 for $1250 in first 30 days! I would love to use it for website. If I can, how? Can't seem to figure it out on website!

Ray

I believe that needs to come from your CC only. PC dollars can be used for samples, supplies and paperwork, but not the website.

Your CC needs to be tied to that...probably for some policy or legal reason.

Thanks a lot!

RayInTheKitchen said:
Just got my first $100 for $1250 in first 30 days! I would love to use it for website. If I can, how? Can't seem to figure it out on website!

Ray

Congratulatons on qualifying!! Great job!!

WOW! 2 shows and you're qualified! I'm impressed :)

Bit jealous as well as I've only had the one show and next one isn't scheduled til the 30th, 2 days after my 30 start. Then 2 in the first weeks of April. Guess i"ll just have to shoot for the salad spinner and stnless bowl bonuses :)

RayInTheKitchen said:

Ray
Ray,

You can't use PC$ for your website. You need to use your PC Debit or PC Credit Card. I think it's because they use your payment method as the default payment for renewal.

Sorry.

Related to Can We Use Pampered Chef Dollars for Website?

1. Can we use Pampered Chef Dollars for purchases made on the website?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef Dollars for purchases made on the website. Simply enter the code at checkout and the amount will be deducted from your total.

2. Are there any restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars for website purchases?

No, there are no restrictions on using Pampered Chef Dollars for website purchases. They can be used towards any product or promotion on the website.

3. How do we redeem Pampered Chef Dollars for website purchases?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars for website purchases, simply enter the code at checkout and the amount will be deducted from your total. If you have multiple codes, you can enter them one at a time.

4. Can we use Pampered Chef Dollars in combination with other forms of payment on the website?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef Dollars in combination with other forms of payment on the website. Simply enter the code at checkout and the amount will be deducted from your total before any other form of payment is applied.

5. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do expire. They have an expiration date of 6 months from the date they were issued. Please make sure to use them before they expire to take advantage of their value.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krwebster
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
texaschef
  • donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC