• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Purchase Hwc Prods Ahead of Time?

, At a Relay for Life event you can offer to deliver the products to the event or have them picked up by the attendees.
Christa
Not samples, I mean do a show, ordering HWC items and sell them for the same price, cash and carry at a Relay for Life night? Just wondering if that's wrong.

Other than getting one of each guest special on a paperwork order, you cannot order HWC products until May 1st.

Yeah I know, but I mean...say you have a RFL event you are setting up at May 15. Cna you order HWC items May first so that people can buy somethig cash and carry at the event? Ormaybe that wouldn't make any sense, just take orders, put it in a show, but then they may not want to pay direct ship on $5 items, you know?

If you wanted to front the money and buy all the products, you could technically submit a show dated May 1st on May 1st to get some inventory.

I'm actually taking preorders right now and will be submitting a show that day.

Doing the exact same thing here!!

Okay well, I just heard back and I got tables at 2 RFL events. How should I set this up? What do you about shipping when its an event like this? Do you put yourself as host and have the people pick everything up at your house one day? Help I really don't know what I'm doing with this and I want it to be successful.

Should add that thefirst event is Tuesday, so I wouldn't submit til May 1 because of HWC items.

Thanks

I am in a similar situation and trying to figure out what is best.

I will be selling HWC items at a Breast Cancer walk on May 14th. I would like to have some cash and carry items available and then just take orders once I run out. The problem is....how much should I order ahead of time? Can anyone who has been taking pre orders tell me what the most popular items have been (if any)? I do feel like people will be more likely to buy something if they can walk away with it that day.

Any thoughts?

I'm going around where I live & saying buy 1 of each. Total 20.00 free shipping. NY tax on the 3 items is 1.50....also thinking buy all 3 & get a cook book free...I'm also having a fund raiser on a boat, But i dont want to sell things that night ( Think its tacky) so what i'm doing is ordering the HWC in advance, adding the price for the cruise & giving everyone a PC bag with 1 of each as they are leaving.;)

HwC productsI have gotten a couple of employees at different businesses to buy HWC products and they have all split the cost of direct ship to have it shipped to their business.
So each group of people will have their orders shipped to their own work place. At a Relay for Life event I assume that you can offer them the direct ship option or just have everything shipped to you and deliver the products. I wouldn't want people to come to my house to pick up orders. I would offer to deliver to their work place, homes, unless they are really far and then I would set up a certain time and place to have them pick up their orders.
Such as a library. This would be great for me so my kids can read and stay busy while I got orders from the car for each person.
Debbie

1. Can we purchase Pampered Chef products ahead of time?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products ahead of time through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How far in advance can we purchase products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products as far in advance as you would like. Our website allows for pre-orders up to 60 days in advance, and your local consultant may be able to accommodate even further in advance.

3. Is there a limit on how many products we can purchase ahead of time?

No, there is no limit on the number of Pampered Chef products you can purchase ahead of time. However, please keep in mind that some products may have limited stock and availability.

4. Can we purchase products ahead of time for a specific event or occasion?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products ahead of time for a specific event or occasion. Our website even allows you to select a preferred delivery date for your order.

5. Will the products we purchase ahead of time still be fresh and of high quality?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products are made with high quality ingredients and are guaranteed to be fresh. We recommend storing any perishable products in the refrigerator until you are ready to use them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalaska
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalaska
  • pampered1224
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom