• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Order Some Samples Now and Some Later?

In summary, you can order samples at any time and even place multiple sample orders. There is no minimum or maximum requirement for ordering samples, and unfortunately there are no discounts offered on sample orders. Samples cannot be returned or exchanged, but they are packaged in the same way as regular products to provide an accurate representation.
cathyskitchen
Gold Member
I want everything, of course, but I'm not really sure if I can afford to get it all at once. I can't remember if we can do this or not, though. Does anyone know? I'd love to get some on 8/1 and the rest on 9/1. Thanks in advance!

cathyskitchen said:
I want everything, of course, but I'm not really sure if I can afford to get it all at once. I can't remember if we can do this or not, though. Does anyone know? I'd love to get some on 8/1 and the rest on 9/1. Thanks in advance!

You can order as many times as you wish......you just can't order any product more than once. So if you order Pkg. B now, you can't go back and order Pkg. A next month. Does that make sense?

Yes-I did that last season. I ordered 1 package on two different occasions. Like Becky said, you just can't order any product more than once.

1. Can I order samples now and then place another order for samples at a later time?

Yes, you can absolutely do that! We understand that sometimes you may need to try out a few products before making a larger purchase. You can place multiple sample orders at different times.

2. Is there a minimum or maximum number of samples I can order at one time?

There is no minimum or maximum requirement for ordering samples. You can order as many or as few as you need to try out our products.

3. Will I receive a discount if I order a large quantity of samples?

Unfortunately, we do not offer discounts on sample orders. However, we do have special promotions and discounts available for larger orders of our products. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

4. Can I return or exchange samples if I don't like them?

At this time, we do not accept returns or exchanges on sample orders. However, if you are dissatisfied with a product, please reach out to your consultant and they will be happy to assist you.

5. Will samples come in the same packaging as regular products?

Yes, our samples are packaged in the same way as our regular products. This allows you to get a true representation of the product and its packaging before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedChefDude
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pjpamchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies