• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can We Input Pws Sales Into Pp?

In summary, to input PWs sales into PP, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Sales" section. From there, click on the "Input PWs Sales" button and follow the prompts to enter the necessary information. You will need the PWs sales amount, customer's name, and order date. Previous month's sales can also be inputted by selecting the desired month and year from the dropdown menu. Sales can also be edited or deleted from the "My Sales" section. Inputting PWs sales into PP will not affect your commission, as it is calculated separately from PP.
AJPratt
Silver Member
I was just wondering as far as keeping track of monthly sales. Is there somewhere we can just put the $ amount in?

Can you put it in as an individual order in PP and just not submit it? I know when you run a report it includes unsubmitted stuff as a default. Good luck Anne!

Gillian, That is a GREAT idea! I never thought of that! It would kind of mess with your "show" numbers, but I am always losing shows here and there anyway!

It would mess with the show numbers, but you could always just count the hosts on PP to see what "show" you are really at! I have never had an individual order on my PWS, but regular ind. orders that you submit on PP mess with your show numbers anyway.

Thank you for all of your input!

1. How do I input PWs sales into PP?

To input PWs sales into PP, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "My Sales" section. From there, click on the "Input PWs Sales" button and follow the prompts to enter the necessary information.

2. What information do I need to input PWs sales into PP?

You will need the PWs sales amount, the customer's name, and the order date to input PWs sales into PP. You can find this information on your order confirmation or invoice.

3. Can I input PWs sales from previous months into PP?

Yes, you can input PWs sales from previous months into PP. Simply select the desired month and year from the dropdown menu in the "Input PWs Sales" section and enter the necessary information.

4. Can I edit or delete PWs sales that have been input into PP?

Yes, you can edit or delete PWs sales that have been input into PP. Simply navigate to the "My Sales" section and click on the "Edit" or "Delete" button next to the sale you wish to modify.

5. Will inputting PWs sales into PP affect my commission?

No, inputting PWs sales into PP will not affect your commission. Your commission is based on your total sales, which includes PWs sales, and is calculated separately from PP.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stacywhitlow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
vangogirl
  • dannyzmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Debala715