• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Adding Recruitment Leads in Pp+

In summary, navigating the process of classifying someone as a possible recruit and assigning tasks to them in PP+ can be overwhelming. However, it is still possible to do so by selecting the "Add to Recruiting List" option in the "Recruit" tab under the person's contact information. Despite initial frustrations, PP+ has many useful features that can benefit consultants.
Debala715
Okay, for the life of me I can't figure out how to class someone as a possible recruit and have tasks automatically assigned to them in PP+.

In PP, when you did a show and someone expressed interest in becoming a consultant, it was so nice because on the "Special Shipping, Bookings & More" section, you could input them as a possible recruit and have tasks automatically assigned to them. Can you not do this same thing in PP+?

I'm trying to like PP+, but so far, I find it very lacking.

It's in there, but I can't remember exactly where. If you open up the contact record there is an area for status: preferred customer, recruit lead, etc.

(Sorry that this is no help whatsoever. I'm at work and don't have the software in front of me.)

I saw that, but found nothing on the software automatically adding tasks unless you go in and do them manually.

Yes, it's on the Contact Info screen.

If you are in a show, go to that person's name and hit the "edit contact" line.
That will bring up the Contact Info screen.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with trying to figure out how to class someone as a possible recruit and have tasks automatically assigned to them in PP+. It can definitely be overwhelming to navigate a new system. But don't worry, I'm here to help! In PP+, you can still input someone as a possible recruit and have tasks assigned to them. To do this, you will need to go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the person's name. Then, click on the "Recruit" tab and select the option to "Add to Recruiting List." This will automatically assign tasks to that person. I know that learning a new system can be frustrating, but I promise that once you get the hang of it, PP+ has many great features that will make your job as a consultant much easier. Let me know if you need any further assistance, I'm happy to help!

What is "Adding Recruitment Leads in Pp+"?

"Adding Recruitment Leads in Pp+" is a feature in the Pp+ platform that allows users to easily add new recruitment leads to their database.

How does "Adding Recruitment Leads in Pp+" work?

Users can access the feature by clicking on the "Add Recruitment Leads" button in the Pp+ platform. They can then fill out the necessary information for the new lead, such as name, contact information, and job preferences. Once the lead is added, it will be saved in the user's recruitment database for future use.

Is "Adding Recruitment Leads in Pp+" available for all Pp+ users?

Yes, "Adding Recruitment Leads in Pp+" is available for all Pp+ users. It is included in the platform's basic features and can be accessed by all users.

Are there any limits to the number of recruitment leads that can be added in Pp+?

No, there are no limits to the number of recruitment leads that can be added in Pp+. Users can add as many recruitment leads as they need to effectively manage their recruitment process.

Can I edit or delete recruitment leads that I have added in Pp+?

Yes, users can edit or delete recruitment leads that they have added in Pp+. This can be done by accessing the lead's information and making the necessary changes or clicking on the "Delete" button.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Cr8vKitchen