• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Give Input on Stacy Whitlow's Progress - January Update

In summary, The purpose of giving input on Stacy Whitlow's progress in the January update is to track her progress and performance, and provide support and guidance for her professional development. It should be given at least once a month, but can also be provided at any time if there are significant changes or concerns. The input should include specific examples of accomplishments, areas of improvement, and challenges, as well as suggestions for growth. The input will only be shared with Stacy and her manager, and will be used to create a comprehensive view of her performance and progress to guide her professional development plan.
stacywhitlow
Please give input about my pws. I just updated for January.

.../stacywhitlow

Thanks!

Re: Ur PwsI ALWAYS LLOOOVVVVEEEE your Website. You make it very interesting :)

stacywhitlow said:
Please give input about my pws. I just updated for January.

.../stacywhitlow

Thanks!

Wow, that is really cool! I especially love your host appreciation show! How do those normally pan out for you? What a clever idea! :)

Looks great, Stacy! Your 'get stoned' is too funny. I was hanging a flyer today and thought now why didn't I make one of those? I thought I had a brainstorm but apparently not. lol

Great site Stacy! I love your focus on the PC business. My favorite part was a part I see missing from many sites: the personal story. I loved reading it. I felt I knew you better.

Do you only have one available show date in January? I would add your available Feb. dates now.

Thanks for the postive feedback! I do need to go update my calendar. I have been sick for the past week & overlooked that. Thanks again!

I love the hostess appreciation and product preview. I would bet that gets them wanting all the new items. Do you have a lot of people show up? Do they book shows or just want to order the items?

I take orders for the new products and book shows. I have a decent turnout & sales.

Stacy- Great site! I just used a bunch of your stuff, I hope you don't mind! I love the new consultant rebate and the congrats to the new consultants! Everytime I think I'm finished updating, I see another site that I love. I feel like I haven't stoped on my pws for the past 48 hrs. lol!

1. What is the purpose of giving input on Stacy Whitlow's progress in the January update?

The purpose of giving input on Stacy Whitlow's progress in the January update is to track her progress and performance in her role at Pampered Chef. This helps us identify areas of improvement and provide support and guidance for her professional development.

2. How often should I give input on Stacy Whitlow's progress?

You should give input on Stacy Whitlow's progress at least once a month, during the monthly update meetings. However, if you notice any significant changes or concerns, you can also provide input at any time through one-on-one meetings or by reaching out to her manager.

3. What information should I include in my input on Stacy Whitlow's progress?

When giving input on Stacy Whitlow's progress, you should provide specific examples of her accomplishments, areas of improvement, and any challenges she may be facing. It is also helpful to include suggestions for how she can continue to grow and develop in her role.

4. Who will have access to my input on Stacy Whitlow's progress?

Your input on Stacy Whitlow's progress will only be shared with her and her manager. It will be kept confidential and only used for the purpose of supporting her professional development.

5. How will my input on Stacy Whitlow's progress be used by the company?

Your input on Stacy Whitlow's progress will be used to create a comprehensive view of her performance and progress. This information will be used to guide her professional development plan and provide support and resources to help her excel in her role at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • NooraK