• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can this label help whip cancer in May?

In summary, the "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Label" is a promotional label included in select Pampered Chef catalogs that features pink ribbons and information about the company's partnership with the American Cancer Society. To use the label, simply peel it off and adhere it to the front of your catalog to let customers know that a portion of their purchase will go towards supporting breast cancer research and support. Additional labels can be requested by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service. 10% of the purchase price from catalogs with the label will be donated to the American Cancer Society. While the label is typically only available in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, it may be included in other catalogs throughout the year to continue supporting breast cancer efforts.
Here is a label I created to go on my catalogs in May.

Also attached is a Label that I am using to promote fundraiser shows in May. I'm sorry that it is in publisher.

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer Catalog Product Label.pub
    78.5 KB · Views: 477
  • Help Whip Cancer Fundr label.pub
    37.5 KB · Views: 346
I'd love to see it, but :( I don't have publisher.

Can anyone convert it??

Thanks,

Lisa

Love them! Thank you very much for sharing!!:D

I'm in the same boat as Lisa~I'd love to see them too!!

Could someone please convert the doc? Thanks!

Publisher is difficult in that you have to have the same version of publisher to open a doc that is saved in that format. Most of us will not be able to open this doc unfortunately!

Can anyone convert to PDF or Word?

Wish I could see it too!

I converted Help Whip Cancer Fundr label but not the other one as it just did not convert easy and made me crazy trying to work with it. I've put it in word and pdf formats.

The labels used are avery 8160

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer Fundr label.doc
    67 KB · Views: 406
  • Help Whip Cancer Fundr label.pdf
    138.1 KB · Views: 351
Thanks Tasha for putting it into Word!

Thanks ChefMD for making them!!!!! They are awesome!!!!!!!!

ChefMD - would you mind sharing what you put on your label for those of us unable to open it in Publisher? :) Thx.

JC 2 said:
ChefMD - would you mind sharing what you put on your label for those of us unable to open it in Publisher? :) Thx.

Here is a word/pdf that shows what info ChefMD included in the publisher file. I was unable to easily make it into a label in Word.

Attachments

• Help Whip Cancer Catalog Product Label.doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 409
  • Help Whip Cancer Catalog Product Label.pdf
    17.6 KB · Views: 330
Thank you for the word version :)

I have publisher, but it must be an older version because it is telling me I cannot open your version.

Any suggestions?

Thanks Tasha : )

What is the "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Label"?

The "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Label" is a promotional label included in select Pampered Chef catalogs. It features pink ribbons and information about the company's partnership with the American Cancer Society to raise funds for breast cancer research and support.

How do I use the "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Label"?

Simply peel off the label and adhere it to the front of your Pampered Chef catalog. This will let your customers know that a portion of their purchase will go towards supporting breast cancer research and support.

Can I request additional "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Labels" for my catalog?

Yes, you can request additional labels by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or reaching out to our customer service team. We will be happy to send you more labels to help spread awareness and support for breast cancer.

How much of my purchase goes towards breast cancer research and support?

For every purchase made from a catalog with the "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Label," Pampered Chef will donate a portion of the proceeds to the American Cancer Society. The specific amount may vary, but it is typically around 10% of the purchase price.

Is the "Help Whip Cancer Catalog Label" available year-round?

The label is typically only available during the month of October, which is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. However, Pampered Chef may choose to include it in other catalogs throughout the year to continue supporting breast cancer research and support efforts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• eflage
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies