• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the DCB fit in the Insulated Carrier?

In summary, the DCB is a versatile and durable stoneware baking dish that can be used in various cooking methods, and the Insulated Carrier is a specially designed bag that fits the DCB perfectly and helps keep food hot or cold while transporting it. Both the DCB and Insulated Carrier can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with warm soapy water, and the Insulated Carrier can also be used as a hot pad. While the DCB can be used in the oven without the Insulated Carrier, the carrier provides extra insulation to keep food warm for longer. The DCB is also freezer safe, but the Insulated Carrier should not be placed in the freezer.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Does the DCB fit in the Insulated Carrier (the one that was recently discontinued). My carrier is in the basement, and my DCB is in the oven, or I would try it myself and see. I thought maybe someone had already used them together and could just tell me?

Thanks!:D

I have put mine in there before. It is not a perfect fit, but it works!!

Thanks, Charity!

I guess I'll go dig it out of the basement then!

I have the blue one (navy blue) and don't see how it fits, it JUST fits my 9 x 13. But maybe there is a different one you are thinking of?With all the DCBs sold, PC needs to come out with a DCB carrier for next winter.

I've used it, no problems! It's great for pot lucks. The DCB is a little tall for the tote, but it's not as long, so the tote curves up and makes up the difference.

chefann said:
I've used it, no problems! It's great for pot lucks. The DCB is a little tall for the tote, but it's not as long, so the tote curves up and makes up the difference.

Ah, that makes sense...I'll have to try mine then.

I agree with getting a tote for the DCB! I carry that thing everywhere!

janetupnorth said:
I have the blue one (navy blue) and don't see how it fits, it JUST fits my 9 x 13. But maybe there is a different one you are thinking of?

With all the DCBs sold, PC needs to come out with a DCB carrier for next winter.

Mine is the black one that was just discontinued. It's taller than the blue one. It actually worked great for the DCB, but it's discontinued now, so that probably won't help most people.:rolleyes:

1. What is a DCB in the Insulated Carrier?

The DCB, or Deep Covered Baker, is a versatile and durable stoneware baking dish that can be used in the oven, microwave, and even on the grill. The Insulated Carrier is a specially designed bag that fits the DCB perfectly and helps keep your food hot or cold while transporting it.

2. How do I clean the DCB and Insulated Carrier?

The DCB and Insulated Carrier are both dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash them with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Make sure to let them cool down completely before cleaning.

3. Can I use the DCB in the oven without the Insulated Carrier?

Yes, the DCB can be used in the oven without the Insulated Carrier. However, the Insulated Carrier provides an extra layer of insulation, keeping your food warm for longer periods of time.

4. How do I use the Insulated Carrier?

To use the Insulated Carrier, place the DCB inside the bag and secure the zipper closure. The carrier has handles for easy transportation. You can also use the carrier as a hot pad by unzipping it and laying it flat on your countertop.

5. Can I use the DCB in the freezer?

Yes, the DCB is freezer safe, and you can use it to prepare and store freezer meals. However, it is not recommended to place the Insulated Carrier in the freezer, as the insulation may become damaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • babywings76