• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Insulated Tote for DCB: Affordable and Compatible for Year-Round Use

In summary, The Insulated Tote for DCB is a versatile and convenient way to transport your dishes. It measures 13.5 inches long, 9.5 inches wide, and 6.5 inches high, and is compatible with other Pampered Chef products. It can keep food hot or cold for up to 2 hours and is easy to clean. It is also suitable for outdoor events and made with durable materials for year-round use.
Darcia
Can the DCB fit inside the insulated tote? I see that it is $10.00 cheaper in the spring/summer catalog. The dimensions are the same. Has anything changed?

They want to sell more.And no, the Deep Covered Baker does not fit.

Yes, it does fit, if you turn the lid upside down in the tote. This is how I take it to my shows all the time! :)

Ooh, never thought of doing it that way! Good idea!The upside down lid trick might not work if it's full of food, though. :)

Yeah, full of food might not work. ;) I'd probably just cover it with foil if I were taking food in it.

yes it fits. I used it around the holidays with the DCB several times.

Thanks I have a customer who wanted to purchase the tote for her DCB. I think she wants to use it for cooked food. It would defeat the purpose if she puts foil over and had to carry the cover separate.

Last edited:
Darcia said:
Thanks I have a customer who wanted to purchase the tote for her DCB. I think she wants to use it for cooked food. It would defeat the purpose if she puts foil over and had to carry the cover separate.

I just tried it - it fits with the lid on! You have to put the straps to the side of the little handle on top, but I was able to zipper all the way around with the lid on properly. YAY! Good to know - thanks for bringing this up! I'll still take it with me to shows with the lid upside-down, but will now be able to tell them they can use it with the lid on, too! :)

Related to Insulated Tote for DCB: Affordable and Compatible for Year-Round Use

1. What is the size of the Insulated Tote for DCB?

The Insulated Tote for DCB measures 13.5 inches long, 9.5 inches wide, and 6.5 inches high. It is designed to fit the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) perfectly, making it easy to transport your dishes.

2. Is the Insulated Tote compatible with other Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the Insulated Tote for DCB is compatible with other Pampered Chef products such as the Round Covered Baker, 9x13" Baker, and the Square Baker. It can also fit other brands of similar sized bakeware.

3. Can the Insulated Tote keep food hot or cold?

Yes, the Insulated Tote is designed to keep food hot or cold for up to 2 hours. It is made with high-quality insulation and a reflective lining to maintain the temperature of your dish.

4. How do I clean the Insulated Tote?

The Insulated Tote can be easily wiped clean with a damp cloth. For tougher stains, you can hand wash it with mild soap and water. Allow it to air dry completely before storing.

5. Can the Insulated Tote be used for outdoor events?

Yes, the Insulated Tote is perfect for outdoor events such as picnics, potlucks, and barbecues. It will keep your dishes at the desired temperature and protect them during transport. Plus, its durable material makes it suitable for year-round use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• taterbug
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Ginger428
  • jwpamp
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • ChefBeckyD