• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Send Me the Discontinuted List Please?

In summary, we can provide you with a list of discontinued products from Pampered Chef, which is regularly updated. If there is a product you would like to see brought back, you can contact our customer service team. Unfortunately, we do not offer any special deals or discounts for discontinued products and they are no longer available for purchase if listed as discontinued.
redsoxgirl
I know I have it at home, but I need it now and I don't have a way to get it until I get home tonight.

Thanks!!

Got one - thanks everyone!

No problem! I totally understand the struggle of needing something immediately but not having access to it. Is there anything I can do to help in the meantime? Maybe I can do some research or offer some alternative solutions? Let me know and I'll do my best to assist!

1. Can you provide me with the discontinued list from Pampered Chef?

Yes, we can provide you with a list of all discontinued products from Pampered Chef. You can find the list on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

2. How often is the discontinued list updated?

The discontinued list is updated on a regular basis as new products are discontinued. We strive to keep our customers informed about any changes to our product line.

3. Is there a way to request a product to be brought back from the discontinued list?

We value our customers' feedback and suggestions. If there is a product you would like to see brought back from the discontinued list, please contact our customer service team and we will pass along your request to our product development team.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for discontinued products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer any special deals or discounts for discontinued products. However, we do have a variety of new and exciting products available for purchase.

5. Can I still purchase a discontinued product if I have the item number?

If a product is listed as discontinued, it means it is no longer available for purchase. We recommend checking our website or contacting our customer service team for alternative product options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • RMDave
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • quiverfull7