• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Host Two Times in One Month?

In summary, it is possible to host two parties in one month with Pampered Chef. However, hosting two parties does not automatically double your host rewards. You may be eligible for additional rewards through the Host Specials program. You can invite the same or different guests to each party, and you can choose different themes for each party. There is no limit on how many times you can host in a month, but it is recommended to space out parties for better attendance and orders. Your consultant can help you create a schedule that works best for you and your guests.
babywings76
Gold Member
My mom did a catalog show for me and we just closed it the other day. Now she has more people that want to order and it'll be enough for another show. Is she allowed to do it again? Or can we put it in someone else's name?

Your mom ROCKS!!!!! She can host as many times as she wants.... You should ask her to host every month if she is getting orders like that...

yes I had this happen after a show closed then a guest called and ordered 300+ in products so the host double dipped!

she sure can--She will be able to get the host special 2x as long as you booked her to do another---GO MOM!!

I always book my hosts off themselves and then when they hold their next show within 6 months they get the past host and the current host benefit!

4 responses in all the same 2 minutes---we are good---all together let's bow--

Great news! Thanks for the quick replies! You guys are so awesome, I love this site!

Related to Can Someone Host Two Times in One Month?

1. Can someone host two parties in one month?

Yes, it is possible for someone to host two parties in one month with Pampered Chef. Our hosts have the option to schedule two parties within a 30-day period.

2. Will I receive double the host rewards if I host two parties in one month?

Hosting two parties in one month does not automatically double your host rewards. However, you may be eligible for additional rewards and perks through our Host Specials program. Please speak with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Do I need to invite different guests to each party if I host two in one month?

You can invite the same guests to both parties, or you can mix it up and invite different guests. It's entirely up to you and what works best for your schedule and preferences.

4. Can I choose different themes for each party if I host two in one month?

Yes, you can choose different themes for each party if you host two in one month. Our consultants are trained to help you plan and customize each party based on your preferences and needs.

5. Is there a limit on how many times I can host in a month?

There is no limit on how many times you can host in a month, but we recommend spacing out your parties to give your guests time to attend and place orders. Our consultants can work with you to create a schedule that works best for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• amuia
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monicag
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dancedivine