• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Somebody Help Me Find......

In summary, there are various ways to find recipes, kitchen tools, consultants, and gift ideas on the Pampered Chef website. You can use the search function, "Find a Consultant" feature, and sign up for email notifications for out of stock products. Your Pampered Chef consultant can also provide personalized recommendations for your specific needs.
rennea
Gold Member
A great source for Pins and ribbons. I'm looking for some material for my staff as rewards and incentives. Where does everyone buy there pins from?? Any help or ideas would be wonderful:)

glitzetal.com
theribbonplace.com
thebooster.com

Thanks your a doll!!

Related to Can Somebody Help Me Find......

1. Can somebody help me find recipes for a specific dietary restriction?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes available for different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. You can search for these recipes on our website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized recommendations.

2. Can somebody help me find a specific kitchen tool or gadget?

Absolutely! Our website has a search function where you can enter the name or description of the tool you are looking for. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in finding the perfect kitchen tool for your needs.

3. Can somebody help me find a Pampered Chef consultant in my area?

Yes, you can use our "Find a Consultant" feature on our website to locate a consultant near you. Simply enter your zip code and you will be provided with a list of consultants in your area.

4. Can somebody help me find a specific product that is currently out of stock?

We apologize for any inconvenience if a product you are interested in is out of stock. You can sign up for our email notifications to be notified when the product is back in stock. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for updates on restock dates.

5. Can somebody help me find a gift for a friend or family member?

Of course! Our website has a section specifically for gift ideas, or you can browse our products to find the perfect gift for your loved one. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized gift recommendations based on your budget and the recipient's interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• domesticated1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
domesticated1
  • Kattyschack
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04
Replies