• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Somebody Eat a Cookie for Me....

doing that! I'm sorry you're pregnant and uncomfortable. I hope you have a healthy and happy baby! Thanks for...doing that! I'm sorry you're pregnant and uncomfortable. I hope you have a healthy and happy baby!
tabnat80
Gold Member
And a cosmic brownie and a big cadbury cream egg and a chocolate marshmallow peanut covered goo goo bar. I started weight watchers on New Years day. So far I have lost 3 1/2 lbs. I would not say I'm overweight, I just haven't shed the extra 15lbs of baby weight from my 19 month old. I really am determined to do this. I want to look hot in a bathing suit again. Oh, those were the days lOL. Anyways, I've been running on my treadmill reading Paula Deen's food magazine drooling all over those yummy chili recipes. I love cooking and all I've been cooking all week is chicken, rice and veggies. Now don't get me wrong, it's been ok, but bring on the mashed potatoes, mac n cheese and biscuits:). So, somebody, anybody out there not dieting, please eat something yummy for me tonight. :eek:

I ate some rolos today...

...never "dieted" but probably need to shed a few lbs. of "baby fat". The days of a flats stomach are gone.

I'm starting Zumba next Saturday so we'll see if that takes any weight off!!!!

ANOTHER one?Well, okay.

tabnat80 said:
And a cosmic brownie and a big cadbury cream egg and a chocolate marshmallow peanut covered goo goo bar. I started weight watchers on New Years day. So far I have lost 3 1/2 lbs. I would not say I'm overweight, I just haven't shed the extra 15lbs of baby weight from my 19 month old. I really am determined to do this. I want to look hot in a bathing suit again. Oh, those were the days lOL. Anyways, I've been running on my treadmill reading Paula Deen's food magazine drooling all over those yummy chili recipes. I love cooking and all I've been cooking all week is chicken, rice and veggies. Now don't get me wrong, it's been ok, but bring on the mashed potatoes, mac n cheese and biscuits:). So, somebody, anybody out there not dieting, please eat something yummy for me tonight. :eek:

If you go to the meetings they should have some 1 POINTS bars that are really good. I especially like the chocolate raspberry bars.

Good luck and congrats on losing 3 1/2 lbs so far!

No cookies here, but we went to 'lupper' (late lunch/early dinner) with my mom this afternoon at Carabbas! I am stuffed. I pigged-out on the bread and olive oil so most of my dinner came home with me. It was delicious too - linguini with lump crab meat, mushrooms, spinach, diced tomatoes in a garlic/lemon/butter sauce. And some good red wine (don't remember the label). Then we (7 of us) shared tiramisu and some sort of brownie dessert. I am stuffed! ...and, I reek of garlic! (still a good reek, not a bad one yet)

pamperedlinda said:
No cookies here, but we went to 'lupper' (late lunch/early dinner) with my mom this afternoon at Carabbas! I am stuffed. I pigged-out on the bread and olive oil so most of my dinner came home with me. It was delicious too - linguini with lump crab meat, mushrooms, spinach, diced tomatoes in a garlic/lemon/butter sauce. And some good red wine (don't remember the label). Then we (7 of us) shared tiramisu and some sort of brownie dessert. I am stuffed! ...and, I reek of garlic! (still a good reek, not a bad one yet)

OMG- I say Lupper all the time- people look at me like I'm nuts! I'm so happy that someone else says lupper, too!:chef:

Kitchen Diva said:
OMG- I say Lupper all the time- people look at me like I'm nuts! I'm so happy that someone else says lupper, too!:chef:
We must be kindred spirits! ;)

tabnat80 said:
So, somebody, anybody out there not dieting, please eat something yummy for me tonight. :eek:

Had some mint meltaway truffles for you! Yum! I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant and packing on the weight! Can't wait to get this baby out so I can lose this excess baggage because I'm soooo uncomfortable..

janetupnorth said:
I'm starting Zumba next Saturday so we'll see if that takes any weight off!!!!

I LOVE Zumba!!! It's so much fun and I did it almost every day from weeks 22-32 of my pregnancy (until Dr told me to STOP EXERCISING and EAT MORE- what every woman wants to hear, right? because the baby is small and her head is low...) But here I am, 5 weeks later and no baby yet! 3 more weeks til my due date...

I'm eating some Pringles right now. Had a brownie after dinner.

Last edited:
I had a frozen yogurt at Ikea today! (I know, it's not as bad as chocolate, but it still has sugar.)

Check out the last disclaimer in my sig line.Thanks for the suggestion, Ann!

i'm with you....
tabnat80 said:

i started WW on New years day too... i'm with you all the way!! I'm sitting here, with my apple, wishing it was a donut! lol. i had a bad reaction to my BC pill and it screwed up my thyroid, causing me to gain almost 40 lbs... nto good, so now i have to be sooo good and try to get rid of it, i haven't gone over 1 point yet, and don't even want to use my 35 extras, i'm here if you need support!! WE CAN DO IT

I love Carabbas! I hear ya need to lose for the cruise in April so eat a few cookies for me too

ginamkiely said:
i started WW on New years day too... i'm with you all the way!! I'm sitting here, with my apple, wishing it was a donut! lol. i had a bad reaction to my BC pill and it screwed up my thyroid, causing me to gain almost 40 lbs... nto good, so now i have to be sooo good and try to get rid of it, i haven't gone over 1 point yet, and don't even want to use my 35 extras, i'm here if you need support!! WE CAN DO IT

I have also been on weight watchers since Jan 1st. Thinking about getting the monthly pass again. I need accountability and wont get it without going to the meetings! I quit smoking about a year ago and the weight crept in....sighhhh. Started walking three miles at lunch 4 days week at work. Let the games begin! Good luck to you, ladies...;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Check out the last disclaimer in my sig line.

Thanks for the suggestion, Ann!
I know you meant that lovingly KG.

and more importantly, that I'm not on your iggy list :love:

Denarella said:
I have also been on weight watchers since Jan 1st. Thinking about getting the monthly pass again. I need accountability and wont get it without going to the meetings! I quit smoking about a year ago and the weight crept in....sighhhh. Started walking three miles at lunch 4 days week at work. Let the games begin! Good luck to you, ladies...;)
Hey D!! Happy New Year!! You can be my weight loss buddy... if you feel like you're going to cheat, IM me! lol. I lost 20 lbs on WW last year but I got injured and need surgery on BOTH knees so I can't exercise that much, it sucks!! I went to my FIRST meeting ever on Wed and 1 lady in there lost 159 lbs... it was imspiring, I hope I can stick it out again ! Good luck!

ginamkiely said:
Hey D!! Happy New Year!! You can be my weight loss buddy... if you feel like you're going to cheat, IM me! lol. I lost 20 lbs on WW last year but I got injured and need surgery on BOTH knees so I can't exercise that much, it sucks!! I went to my FIRST meeting ever on Wed and 1 lady in there lost 159 lbs... it was imspiring, I hope I can stick it out again ! Good luck!

Its the ONLY thing that has EVER worked for me, and I've done most of them. My bo did nutrisystem and lost a ton of weight but its all dehydrated food. Blech!:yuck: I got my mom started on WW too..she's doing very well. Good Luck to you too, G. I have a reunion, my 20th, at the end of the year....incentive! LOL:p Happy New Year to you too!:D

pamperedlinda said:
I know you meant that lovingly KG.

and more importantly, that I'm not on your iggy list :love:
Well, you were close but you redeemed yourself in the nick of time. ;)

Actually, I only tease people I like. If I'm polite to you, it's because I don't know you. If I'm exceedingly polite to someone, it's only because I haven't put them on iggy yet.

Ok - I had a handful of mini-reeses, a few Ferer Rochers and 3/4 of a wheel of brie baked with strawberry preserves inside a crescent-roll-dough puff. Did that help? Oh - and a hershey bar, too.

dannyzmom said:
Ok - I had a handful of mini-reeses, a few Ferer Rochers and 3/4 of a wheel of brie baked with strawberry preserves inside a crescent-roll-dough puff. Did that help? Oh - and a hershey bar, too.

AWESOME! You ROCK!:sing: :balloon:

mmm.... I'm going to Carolyn's! She has good snacks.Of course, I had pancakes and bacon for dinner. Yummy!

chefann said:
mmm.... I'm going to Carolyn's! She has good snacks.

Of course, I had pancakes and bacon for dinner. Yummy!

No...I *had* good snacks...LOL
<belch>

Thanks for eating the truffles:) I am imagining a goo goo cluster right now:). Someone needs to eat one of those. LOL

cat said:
Had some mint meltaway truffles for you! Yum! I'm almost 37 weeks pregnant and packing on the weight! Can't wait to get this baby out so I can lose this excess baggage because I'm soooo uncomfortable..

I LOVE Zumba!!! It's so much fun and I did it almost every day from weeks 22-32 of my pregnancy (until Dr told me to STOP EXERCISING and EAT MORE- what every woman wants to hear, right? because the baby is small and her head is low...) But here I am, 5 weeks later and no baby yet! 3 more weeks til my due date...

Of course, after seeing your bread knife oops, I don't know that I want to eat anything you serve. ;)

Wow, thanks a bunch! Now I feel full. lol. I wasn't thinking New Years Eve. We have all this stocking candy between my husband, son and I and the only one eatting it now is my 19 month old. DH is also on the diet. I should have tore into some of it before midnight. (that's when the diet began).

dannyzmom said:

I caved. I ate a goo goo cluster! It was so stinking good!!!! YUmmmmmmmy

Now you're going to have to listen to the Grand Ol' Opry.

What? Grand ol' Opry? Is that punishment?

tabnat80 said:

Are you on the Flex plan? You have the extra 35 POINTS a week - you may have just used them ALL:D , but hey, at least it was good! LOL!

Tomorrow's another day.:rolleyes:

Yes, I am on the flex plan. I wasn't planning on using them unless I had to and I caved. Dang PMS! At least we start over tomorrow. :) I ran extra hard on that treadmill tonight and now I'm feeling it. Probably won't be able to move tomorrow. LOL

dianevill said:
Are you on the Flex plan? You have the extra 35 POINTS a week - you may have just used them ALL:D , but hey, at least it was good! LOL!

Tomorrow's another day.:rolleyes:

Are your weigh-ins on Monday? Mine are Thursdays, so it gives me "recovery time" after the weekend;) .

I love the Flex plan - I lost 50 pounds on it and have been a life time member for about a year. I still cave, too; anything chocolate!!!

tabnat80 said:
What? Grand ol' Opry? Is that punishment?
For some, it would be.

GooGoo Clusters sponsors one of the half hours of the Saturday Night Opry.

"Clear Channel WSM, Nashville"

http://www.grandoleopry.com/Media/Images/Global/headerBarnSnow.jpg

tabnat80 said:

What is a goo goo cluster?:confused:

My weigh in is on Thursday, but my hubby and I are doing the flex points from Monday to Sunday. Congrats on losing 50 lbs. That's great. I hope I can meet my goal. I'm just having a hard time coming up with dinner ideas. Seems like we are eating the same ol thing every night. Chicken and wheat rice with veggies. :yuck:

dianevill said:
Are your weigh-ins on Monday? Mine are Thursdays, so it gives me "recovery time" after the weekend;) .

I love the Flex plan - I lost 50 pounds on it and have been a life time member for about a year. I still cave, too; anything chocolate!!!

We do a LOT of chicken over here, too. I love our grill pan - I just marinate chicken in different types of light dressings and throw them on.

Have you tried the new Progresso 0 POINTS soups? They're pretty good!

OMG are you serious! I got them in my stocking from my hubby. We get them at walmart in the big candy isle. It's a chocolate peanut covered marshamallow caramel candybarish thing. About the size of my palm.
So good. Special treat I only get around Christmas because I know it's bad for me.

cat said:

tabnat80 said:
OMG are you serious! I got them in my stocking from my hubby. We get them at walmart in the big candy isle. It's a chocolate peanut covered marshamallow caramel candybarish thing. About the size of my palm.
So good. Special treat I only get around Christmas because I know it's bad for me.

Hmm...i just googled it and i've never seen them before! Haha...maybe I'll have to check out my local Walmart and try one, based on your recommendation! Or are they not sold in the NY/NJ area?? We'll see!

Haven't tried the Progresso. We've got a toddler so I try to make things he can eat too to keep from making two different dinners. I may have to get some for my lunch though. Thanks!

dianevill said:
We do a LOT of chicken over here, too. I love our grill pan - I just marinate chicken in different types of light dressings and throw them on.

Have you tried the new Progresso 0 POINTS soups? They're pretty good!

I am with you i decided to lose after baby weight this year my kids are 7 and 4 and i was horrible pregant women I actually lost weight when i was pregant and then gained alot afterwards....I have tired the ww and it didn't work for me so this fall i got me a Bowflex treadclimber and i have decided to work out 30 min a day instead of what it says and i hopping to meat my goal my husband and kids thought mommy lost it when i cleaned out all the junk food and such so i am here with you dieters !!!!!

I've never noticed that. We were just up there to see the Rockettes preform in the Grand ol' Opry and I didn't notice their sponsorships. GooGoos are the best!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
For some, it would be.

GooGoo Clusters sponsors one of the half hours of the Saturday Night Opry.

"Clear Channel WSM, Nashville"

http://www.grandoleopry.com/Media/Images/Global/headerBarnSnow.jpg

Good for you, Christina! I truly believe exercising is the key to success (and not just to losing, but to maintaining as well).

Good luck!!

I don't think I've ever had a Goo Goo Cluster, either. I'm partial to Mallo Cups. Mmmmmm.

Thank you Diane I am still young and so i wanna do it now so as i get older maybe i wont have to fight the weight as bad and start on the road to good weight plan I dont have a problem maintaining it is just getting down is the issues i have !!!! I love the treadclimber and i don't get board with it so i think that is half of the start right there. I love walking durning the summer so that is why i decided to get it for this winter.

Here's a link I found with them
http://www.googoo.com/store.asp

cat said:
Hmm...i just googled it and i've never seen them before! Haha...maybe I'll have to check out my local Walmart and try one, based on your recommendation! Or are they not sold in the NY/NJ area?? We'll see!

Kitchen Diva said:

We just had lupper at O'Charley's this afternoon, too! My 8yo DS thought he was so clever when he announced that we were having "lupper"... he thinks he made that one up by himself. Poor, deluded boy!

I love more fruity things so i like fruit snacks chocolate is okay but i would rather have nerds or other things in that line i love these sour watermelons mmmm YUMMY

cat said:
http://www.oldtimecandy.com/images/candypix-pages/goo-goo-cluster_small.jpg

I would love ANY piece of exercise equipment. We just don't have the room. I do Tae Bo w/ resistance and walk/run outside when it's nice enough (I'm kind of a weather wimp, though!). I also have 10 pound weights and do an every other day workout with those.

Tabnat, I have some WW recipes that some members have compiled into a document. Let me know if you're interested and I'll e-mail them to you.

I'm right there with ya. I lost 20 lbs while pregnant, had my son out and gained weight after I quit nursing. LOL funny how that worked . I've gained about 10 lbs eatting all his left over snacks here recently too. Those dino shapped chicken nuggets are addictive.

chefdoughty said:
I am with you i decided to lose after baby weight this year my kids are 7 and 4 and i was horrible pregant women I actually lost weight when i was pregant and then gained alot afterwards....I have tired the ww and it didn't work for me so this fall i got me a Bowflex treadclimber and i have decided to work out 30 min a day instead of what it says and i hopping to meat my goal my husband and kids thought mommy lost it when i cleaned out all the junk food and such so i am here with you dieters !!!!!

<h2>1. How long have you been on Weight Watchers?</h2><p>I started Weight Watchers on New Year's Day.</p><h2>2. How much weight have you lost so far?</h2><p>I have lost 3.5 lbs.</p><h2>3. Are you considered overweight?</h2><p>No, I wouldn't say I am overweight. I am just trying to shed the extra 15 lbs of baby weight from my 19 month old.</p><h2>4. What is your motivation for losing weight?</h2><p>I really want to look hot in a bathing suit again.</p><h2>5. What types of food are you craving while on your diet?</h2><p>I have been craving foods like mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and biscuits. But for now, I have been sticking to chicken, rice, and veggies.</p>

1. How long have you been on Weight Watchers?

I started Weight Watchers on New Year's Day.

2. How much weight have you lost so far?

I have lost 3.5 lbs.

3. Are you considered overweight?

No, I wouldn't say I am overweight. I am just trying to shed the extra 15 lbs of baby weight from my 19 month old.

4. What is your motivation for losing weight?

I really want to look hot in a bathing suit again.

5. What types of food are you craving while on your diet?

I have been craving foods like mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and biscuits. But for now, I have been sticking to chicken, rice, and veggies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley