• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Somebody Eat a Cookie for Me....

doing that! I'm sorry you're pregnant and uncomfortable. I hope you have a healthy and happy baby! Thanks for...doing that! I'm sorry you're pregnant and uncomfortable. I hope you have a healthy and happy baby!
chefdoughty said:
Thank you Diane I am still young and so i wanna do it now so as i get older maybe i wont have to fight the weight as bad and start on the road to good weight plan I dont have a problem maintaining it is just getting down is the issues i have !!!! I love the treadclimber and i don't get board with it so i think that is half of the start right there. I love walking durning the summer so that is why i decided to get it for this winter.

I would love ANY piece of exercise equipment. We just don't have the room. I do Tae Bo w/ resistance and walk/run outside when it's nice enough (I'm kind of a weather wimp, though!). I also have 10 pound weights and do an every other day workout with those.

Tabnat, I have some WW recipes that some members have compiled into a document. Let me know if you're interested and I'll e-mail them to you.

I am so there with you Diane i am wimp with weather... i have asmatha so i don't like the cold and either does my body so this was the better way for me lol but where I live the winter is so cold i don't go out unless i have to lol which i sure the weather for you like wise.... We sold our business this fall and my hubby got a 4 wheeler and i took exercise equipment.

Yes, I would love them if it's not any trouble. Thanks!

dianevill said:
I would love ANY piece of exercise equipment. We just don't have the room. I do Tae Bo w/ resistance and walk/run outside when it's nice enough (I'm kind of a weather wimp, though!). I also have 10 pound weights and do an every other day workout with those.

Tabnat, I have some WW recipes that some members have compiled into a document. Let me know if you're interested and I'll e-mail them to you.

I'll try to attach them here. Please be warned that the document is in pretty rough shape - someone was kind enough to compile recipes that various members got at their meetings and she forwarded them to me. I have always wanted to sit down and make the recipes consistent, but just haven't had the time.

Here they are:

Attachments

• Weight Watchers Recipes.doc
    52 KB · Views: 789
Thanks for posting that document Diane! Some of those recipes really sound good. I want to try that Taco Chili.

DH is sick and tired of what I make for supper every week so I need to come up with some new things to make!

I want to start doing WW again - just not sure if I can make the meetings with the twins or if I will do the at home program.

Did they get all new books this month??

tabnat80 said:
I caved. I ate a goo goo cluster! It was so stinking good!!!! YUmmmmmmmy
Make sure you count those points!!! :)

You inspire me. I have been TELLING myself to start the DIET now it's just so hard. My sons are in scouts and we just got in the popcorn and I had ordered that yummy carmel corn with almonds and pecans. I'm FINALLY done with it now!!! Had some tonight too!!! YUMMY!
I'm waiting for a check so I can go join the local gym and want to start WW too! I have that cruise I gotta look good for. My goal is to lose about 25 lbs. I don't really consider myself FAT (belly mainly) but I'm short (4'11') so there's really no place to put anything. GRRR. Help me stay accountable like I did with the 3-2-1 plan and with earning Directorship and earning the cruise!!! Can we start a WW thread? Maybe a weigh in/report our numbers/ recipe ideas, etc.???

dianevill said:
I'll try to attach them here. Please be warned that the document is in pretty rough shape - someone was kind enough to compile recipes that various members got at their meetings and she forwarded them to me. I have always wanted to sit down and make the recipes consistent, but just haven't had the time.

Here they are:
Habe you made that last recipe yet? The peanut butter pie with the PB, honey, rice krispies and pudding? sounds delish!

dianevill said:
I don't think I've ever had a Goo Goo Cluster, either. I'm partial to Mallo Cups. Mmmmmm.
You haven't lived until you've had a Goo Goo Cluster! Whenever I go through Nashville, I have a standing order from a friend of mine to pick up a case of 'em.Another guy always wants me to pick up Cherry Mash when I go to Kansas City, too.http://www.cherrymash.com/cherrymash/mash-large.jpghttp://www.cherrymash.com/candycop.jpg

I haven't. As I was looking over the recipes before attaching, though, that one stood out to me, too. I'm afraid to try it. I may eat ALL of it!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You haven't lived until you've had a Goo Goo Cluster! Whenever I go through Nashville, I have a standing order from a friend of mine to pick up a case of 'em.

Another guy always wants me to pick up Cherry Mash when I go to Kansas City, too.

http://www.cherrymash.com/cherrymash/mash-large.jpghttp://www.cherrymash.com/candycop.jpg

Never heard of Cherry Mash, either. Both of these sound like items I could get over at Cracker Barrel. Mmmmmmmmm.

dianevill said:
Never heard of Cherry Mash, either. Both of these sound like items I could get over at Cracker Barrel. Mmmmmmmmm.
Chase Candy Co. is in St. Joseph, Missouri. The Chase family started making candy in 1876 and around 1918, Chase formulated what was to become the best selling cherry candy bar in the country, Cherry Mash.

The candy consisted of a quarter pound mound of chopped roasted peanuts blended with chocolate coating over a smooth cherry fondant center. Interestingly the candy was called Cherry Chase then Cherry Chaser before becoming today's Cherry Mash.

Wonder how I missed that? My favorite candy bar was the Marathon bar. I would love to get my hands on one of those again!

I gotta go to bed before I raid the pantry!

Try this place for the stuff you can't find anymore.According to them...The Marathon Bar is gone but the Curly Wurly definitely takes it place. Each bar is the same size as the original... 1 inch by 8 inches of braided caramel covered with milk chocolate.
curly-wurly_small.jpg

Oooohhhh, I saw the Curly Wurly at World Market a while back. Seeing that it's just a few blocks away from Cracker Barrel and the big W (in case C B doesn't have those bars I'm sure Wally World does), I can get all my chocolate shopping done in one trip. Thanks KG! Kohl's appreciates it, too, because I'll have to stop there on the way back to buy BIGGER CLOTHES!

I was just checking out the website you linked. Oh, the glorious days of GOOD candy bars - LOL! We had a penny candy store near our house that sold a lot of this. It's a bike shop now!

They've gone full cycle - so to speak - getting you fat as kids and now selling you bikes to work it off!

I've seen Goo Goo Clusters at Dollar Tree around here. A 4-piece box for $1. And they're the "deluxe" ones with pecans instead of peanuts. mmm....

I'd check the date on the box. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You haven't lived until you've had a Goo Goo Cluster! Whenever I go through Nashville, I have a standing order from a friend of mine to pick up a case of 'em.

Another guy always wants me to pick up Cherry Mash when I go to Kansas City, too.

http://www.cherrymash.com/cherrymash/mash-large.jpghttp://www.cherrymash.com/candycop.jpg
I guess I'm the minority here. I have had GooGoo Clusters and I don't like them. But then, I don't like any of the candybars that have a marshmallow centers - can't stand those chocolate covered marshmallow eggs, rabbits, santas, snowmen, hearts....ect. so you don't have to worry about me buying out the supply. My mom loves them, so you better watch out if you are ever in a store whith her, she might have to hurt ya for a Goo Goo!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'd check the date on the box. ;)
duh! That's rule #1 when buying ANYTHING at the dollar store! Check the date and check for clues about the country for which it was originally intended. (Some toothpaste sold in dollar stores has much higher flouride content than regular US toothpaste, because it was meant for export to countries that do not flouridate their water.)

Well, that's okay because I'd never put toothpaste on my Goo Goo Cluster, anyway.Not even ketchup.

I'm short too. 5'1. Isn't it funny how short people can gain 5 lbs and it will look like 25! 5 lbs gives me a new chin. hehe

smspamperedchef said:
Make sure you count those points!!! :)

You inspire me. I have been TELLING myself to start the DIET now it's just so hard. My sons are in scouts and we just got in the popcorn and I had ordered that yummy carmel corn with almonds and pecans. I'm FINALLY done with it now!!! Had some tonight too!!! YUMMY!
I'm waiting for a check so I can go join the local gym and want to start WW too! I have that cruise I gotta look good for. My goal is to lose about 25 lbs. I don't really consider myself FAT (belly mainly) but I'm short (4'11') so there's really no place to put anything. GRRR. Help me stay accountable like I did with the 3-2-1 plan and with earning Directorship and earning the cruise!!! Can we start a WW thread? Maybe a weigh in/report our numbers/ recipe ideas, etc.???

You're not overweight. You're undertall.I'm my ideal weight, well, if I were 7'8" anyway.

<h2>1. How long have you been on Weight Watchers?</h2><p>I started Weight Watchers on New Year's Day.</p><h2>2. How much weight have you lost so far?</h2><p>I have lost 3.5 lbs.</p><h2>3. Are you considered overweight?</h2><p>No, I wouldn't say I am overweight. I am just trying to shed the extra 15 lbs of baby weight from my 19 month old.</p><h2>4. What is your motivation for losing weight?</h2><p>I really want to look hot in a bathing suit again.</p><h2>5. What types of food are you craving while on your diet?</h2><p>I have been craving foods like mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and biscuits. But for now, I have been sticking to chicken, rice, and veggies.</p>

1. How long have you been on Weight Watchers?

I started Weight Watchers on New Year's Day.

2. How much weight have you lost so far?

I have lost 3.5 lbs.

3. Are you considered overweight?

No, I wouldn't say I am overweight. I am just trying to shed the extra 15 lbs of baby weight from my 19 month old.

4. What is your motivation for losing weight?

I really want to look hot in a bathing suit again.

5. What types of food are you craving while on your diet?

I have been craving foods like mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and biscuits. But for now, I have been sticking to chicken, rice, and veggies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • NewbyPChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley