• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Anyone Help Ship My PC Order to Canada?

In summary, Nicole was contacted by HO who offered to help her fix her order that was tampered with, however only if she can prove she paid for the items. Nicole is from Indiana and would be willing to help, as would Cindy who is from NYC. [email protected] is from South Carolina and would be willing to help as well.
rennea
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I don't know if everyone saw my "I'm gutted" post but I have been in contact with HO about what happened and they are willing to help me out BUT only one thing..........they can't ship my order to Canada:( They are willing to redo my order and I need somebody with an honest heart that it can be sent to. They can then send it to me with me paying the shipping of course. I would be out the shipping but it's better then being out the whole order. I think that it is wonderful that PC HO is willing to help me out:) I still don't know if they have gotten a hold on this consultant that did this to me. But because I have proof that I paid for the stuff they are going to help me out. I don't know what they will do with her:eek: If anybody out there can help me out I would be sooooooo happy!!! Maybe somebody that lives close to the Canadian border!! Please let me know!!!

I would love to help but I live in Florida! Probably too far away but I can definitely help you out!!:D

I live in New Hampshire... And would be more than happy to help you out... please let me know... I had read your postings, and felt so sorry that you were taken advantage of... It's not fair. But I do believe that what we do comes back to us three fold...

Let me know, I understand if someone else is closer to you

Nicole

I live in Northern Indiana (Fort Wayne - Zip Code 46808) - I would be willing to help you out. Not sure if it would be cheaper to ship from Indiana or not.

If you need me to find out how much it would cost, just let me know. You can email me at [email protected].

I live in Southern California... And would like to help also. I read your postings and just to let you know there are still alot of good apples on the trees. There are some bad ones, but for the most part there are more good ones.

Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Cindy

rennea said:
Hi everyone, I don't know if everyone saw my "I'm gutted" post but I have been in contact with HO about what happened and they are willing to help me out BUT only one thing..........they can't ship my order to Canada:( They are willing to redo my order and I need somebody with an honest heart that it can be sent to. They can then send it to me with me paying the shipping of course. I would be out the shipping but it's better then being out the whole order. I think that it is wonderful that PC HO is willing to help me out:) I still don't know if they have gotten a hold on this consultant that did this to me. But because I have proof that I paid for the stuff they are going to help me out. I don't know what they will do with her:eek: If anybody out there can help me out I would be sooooooo happy!!! Maybe somebody that lives close to the Canadian border!! Please let me know!!!

I'm in NYC & would be more than happy to help you out. I have been reading all your posts for a few months now & really feel for you. Let me know.

[email protected]

Anything I can do let me know. I'm in South Carolina. I'm glad the HO is going to help you out.

I am in South Florida and would be ahppy to help you - but I think your best bet would be to find someone closer to the Canadian border so yo upay less shipping...but if you can't find anyone closer, let me know and I'll be glad yo help you out.

I live in NE Ohio and I can help too. [email protected] if you would like to have the help.

I was going to say I would help - I'm in Michigan, so very close to Canada - but then I saw you live in B.C. - so you probably need someone more West Coastish.....:D

UpdateHello and thank you to all who responded you are all so wonderful. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!...Update: the wonderful lady I have been dealing with at HO just emailed me to say they finally got ahold of this consultant and she is to get ahold of me right away. They had to get her director involved. I do feel dreadful if I get her in big trouble:eek: I've been trying for months and no reply's. I'll keep you all in the loop. Fingers crossed this still works out:rolleyes:

Good luck. You deserve part of your money back for all the time you have wasted and all the calls you've had to make!

jenniferlynne said:
Good luck. You deserve part of your money back for all the time you have wasted and all the calls you've had to make!

Ha, thanks if that's going to happen LOL.. I just am on the wire about getting somebody in trouble. My hubby keeps telling me not to worry about it but it's just my nature. I just find it so strange for her not to have replyed to any of my emails and such. Seems strange not to keep in contact:confused:

I would not worry at all about "getting her in trouble" . You sent her money for products and you have not received them. You did your part.Maybe she is just a big procrastinator after all. This will teach her a big lesson.

Well that is awesome, I'm glad you are getting things to work out. Don't worry if the consultant gets into trouble. If she didn't want this to happen she should of kept in contact with you and replied to your emails. Yeah keep us updated on what happens and good luck.

I am in Missouri and we can ship to you UPS of FED EX what ever would get your stuff to you the quickest.

I was going to tell you I only live and hour away from the Canadian border in North Dakota, but it sounds like you already have someone taking care of it for you. Good luck!

Related to Can Anyone Help Ship My PC Order to Canada?

1. What is "Wanted: an Honest Big Heart!" all about?

"Wanted: an Honest Big Heart!" is a fundraising campaign created by Pampered Chef to support organizations that help children in need. By purchasing certain products from our catalog, a portion of the proceeds will go towards these organizations.

2. How can I participate in "Wanted: an Honest Big Heart!"?

To participate, simply browse our catalog and look for products with the "Wanted: an Honest Big Heart!" logo. When you purchase these products, a portion of the proceeds will automatically be donated to the campaign.

3. Which organizations will benefit from this campaign?

Pampered Chef has partnered with several organizations that help children in need, such as No Kid Hungry, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, and Make-A-Wish Foundation. You can find the full list of organizations on our website.

4. Can I make a direct donation to "Wanted: an Honest Big Heart!"?

Unfortunately, we do not accept direct donations for this campaign. However, you can purchase products from our catalog to support the cause.

5. How long will the "Wanted: an Honest Big Heart!" campaign last?

The campaign will run for a limited time, so be sure to check our catalog and website for updates. However, Pampered Chef is committed to giving back to our community, so we may have similar campaigns in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
raebates