• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Sierra's Hot/Cold Solutions Platter Fit the Orangesicle Fruit Ring?

In summary, the Iso: Chillzanne Platter is a durable and lightweight plastic platter that is safe for use in the refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher. It measures 14 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height, making it ideal for serving a variety of foods. The platter features a unique gel-filled layer that can keep food chilled for up to 4 hours when frozen. However, it is not safe for use in the microwave and is only recommended for use with cold foods.
ARA in PA
I am new to PC and am dying to make the Orangesicle Fruit Ring for a picnic. I just realized it would need to sit on the platter and the only thing I see in the catty is the rectangular server and I'm not sure it would fit on that.

HelloDo you need the sectional server?

Debbie :chef:

No, probably the old round platter, since it's for a large ring.

1. What is the Iso: Chillzanne Platter made of?

The Iso: Chillzanne Platter is made of a durable, lightweight plastic that is safe for use in the refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher.

2. What are the dimensions of the platter?

The Iso: Chillzanne Platter measures 14 inches in diameter and 2 inches in height, making it the perfect size for serving a variety of foods.

3. How does the Iso: Chillzanne Platter keep food cold?

The Iso: Chillzanne Platter features a unique gel-filled layer that, when frozen, can keep food chilled for up to 4 hours. Simply place the platter in the freezer for at least 4 hours before use.

4. Is the Iso: Chillzanne Platter microwave safe?

No, the Iso: Chillzanne Platter is not safe for use in the microwave. It is only recommended for use in the refrigerator, freezer, and dishwasher.

5. Can I use the Iso: Chillzanne Platter for hot foods?

No, the Iso: Chillzanne Platter is not recommended for use with hot foods. It is designed specifically for keeping cold foods chilled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MagenOaks01
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampchefsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kcmckay