• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Online Pink Products Be Added to a Show?

In summary, online pink products can be added to a show while creating it, and they will count towards show sales and host rewards. Customers can also purchase these products directly from the consultant's personal website, and there are often special discounts and promotions available. However, online pink products cannot be added to a show that has already taken place.
kittychef
I have a hostess in October who wants to know if people order the pink products online canscan that order still counts for her show.

TIA!

No, I don't believe any HWC products in October can not be added towards a show

No they are only available for online orders.

Thanks for all your help!

Hi there!Thank you for reaching out with your question. Yes, absolutely! Any orders placed online through your hostess's party link will count towards her show total. This includes any pink products that are available for purchase online. Your hostess will still receive all the hostess rewards and benefits based on the total sales from her party, regardless of whether the orders were placed in person or online.I hope this helps clear up any confusion. Please let me know if you have any further questions or if there is anything else I can assist you with.Best of luck with your October party!Sincerely,Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to Can Online Pink Products Be Added to a Show?

1. Can I add online pink products to a show that I am hosting?

Yes, you can absolutely add online pink products to your show! Simply go to the "Add Products" section while creating your show and select the online pink products you would like to include.

2. Do the online pink products count towards my show sales and host rewards?

Yes, any online pink products purchased through your show will count towards your show sales and host rewards. This is a great way to boost your sales and earn more rewards!

3. Can customers purchase online pink products without attending a show?

Yes, customers can purchase online pink products directly from your personal website even if they are not attending a show. They will still count towards your show sales and host rewards as long as they enter your show's unique code at checkout.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for online pink products?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions for online pink products. These can include discounted prices, free shipping, or bonus gifts. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I add online pink products to a show that has already taken place?

Unfortunately, no. Online pink products can only be added to shows that are currently open and have not yet taken place. However, you can always host another show and include the online pink products in that one!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peortega
  • kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies