• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Switch Hosts for a July Party Special?

In summary, the person having the party on the 21st wants to get the booking credit for the friend who is having her party 7 days earlier but can't switch them around because the person on the 21st booked off of someone who is expecting the booking special from hers and of course she wants the booking special from her friend. The only problem is that the friend wants to have it sooner because of going on vacation. The person on the 21st can switch with the friend and have the party on the 21st starting sooner. The person on the 21st would be getting the one from her party then a second one from her friend.
PamperedChefDude
I have a wierd situation and need some help. I have a host that booked from another party and she is scheduled for 7/21. She called me because one of her friends want to book this month too but they want to have and close their party on 7/14. Can I do this?

This is confusing. Are you saying that the person having the party on the 21st wants to get the booking credit for the friend who is having her party 7 days earlier?

YES! That's why I said it was wierd! I can't switch them around because the person on the 21st booked off of someone who is expecting the booking special from hers and of course she wants the booking special from her friend. The only problem is that the friend wants to have it sooner because of going on vacation. I'm so confused.:eek:

So let me see if I have this straight....the person wanting their party on the 14th was planning to book from the person having the party on the 21st? If that's the case, then no booking credit for her.....they would have to have book on the 21st and then have the party later.

If that's the case, can you enter in the person doing the show on the 21st as having it earier and just submitting it after the actual show date on the
21st? But she wouldn't get the host special for the friends show the 14th because she wouldn't have her past host discount number yet.
Does that make sense?

I'm not sure. Maybe the person on the 14th can close a little later and I can have the show on the 21st starting sooner. I'll figure out something. Don't want to disappoint anyone.

Does the person on the 21st want to get two of the July host specials? She would be getting the one from her party then a second one from her friend?
Actually, you can switch them. The person having the party on the 21st booked a party from someone previously. If you put her as the host for the 14th, then the original hostess can order July products. Then you put the person who wanted the party on the 14th, and book her for the 21st. As soon as the show is shipped, you have a host discount number. You can find it under P3. So you'll have the number to order the host special on the 21st. You would still have the party for the person on the 14th and all her friends, as well as the lady on the 21st and all her friends. Of course, that might be even more confusing.

Related to Can I Switch Hosts for a July Party Special?

1. How do I book a party from a Pampered Chef party?

To book a party from a Pampered Chef party, you can either speak to the host of the party or contact a Pampered Chef consultant directly. They will guide you through the process and help you choose a date and time for your own party.

2. Can I book a party online?

Yes, you can book a party online by visiting the Pampered Chef website and selecting the "Host a Party" option. You will then be prompted to enter your information and a consultant will contact you to finalize the details.

3. Is there a minimum number of guests required to book a party?

No, there is no minimum number of guests required to book a party. Whether you have a small gathering of friends or a larger event, our consultants will work with you to create a successful party.

4. What are the benefits of booking a party from a Pampered Chef party?

Booking a party from a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host offers, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

5. Can I book a party if I don't have any experience with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, absolutely! Our consultants are trained to help both new and experienced customers have a great party experience. They will provide all the necessary information and support to make your party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• goddessred
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey