• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Substitute My Cake Pans for the New Torte Pans?

In summary, the new torte pans have a diameter of 9 inches and are currently only available in one size. They are oven-safe up to 450°F and have a non-stick coating for easy release of cakes and tortes. However, they should be hand washed with warm soapy water to maintain the non-stick coating.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I don't own these but I am making the Island Rum Cake for our Team meeting tomorrow night. I have our set of 3 cake pans and I am wondering how to substitute them. Can I just use two of them, or should I make it into 3 and make a layer cake with the filling?

How big around are the new pans?

Thanks!

10 1/2 inches.

They are Round.

1. What is the diameter of the new torte pans?

The diameter of the new torte pans is 9 inches.

2. Are the new torte pans available in different sizes?

Currently, the new torte pans are only available in one size, which is 9 inches in diameter.

3. Can I use the new torte pans in the oven?

Yes, the new torte pans are oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.

4. Are the new torte pans non-stick?

Yes, the new torte pans have a non-stick coating for easy release of cakes and tortes.

5. Can the new torte pans be washed in the dishwasher?

No, it is recommended to hand wash the new torte pans with warm soapy water to maintain the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies