• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Submit a July 1 Fundraiser Now?

In summary, you can submit a July 1 fundraiser now, as our system allows for fundraisers to be submitted up to 6 months in advance. There is no specific deadline for submitting a July 1 fundraiser, but it is recommended to submit at least a month in advance. You can also change the date of your submitted fundraiser by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. There are no restrictions on the type of fundraiser you can submit for July 1, and you can choose to have an in-person or virtual event. To submit a July 1 fundraiser, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance and resources.
linojackie
I have someone who has put together a fundraiser, has all her orders and everything is ready to submit. However, she prefers the July special over the June one. There is a deadline on when they need the funds, so waiting another week to submit the show would be pushing it. Could I submit it now and have her get the july host special?

No. You have to wait until July 1st.

Stay up til midnight on June 30th and submit it at 12:01 a.m.Well, for you it would only be 10:01 p.m., so that's not too bad. :)

1. Can I submit a July 1 fundraiser now?

Yes, you can submit a July 1 fundraiser now. Our system allows for fundraisers to be submitted up to 6 months in advance.

2. Is there a specific deadline for submitting a July 1 fundraiser?

There is no specific deadline for submitting a July 1 fundraiser. However, we recommend submitting your fundraiser at least a month in advance to allow for enough time to plan and promote the event.

3. Can I change the date of my submitted July 1 fundraiser?

Yes, you can change the date of your submitted July 1 fundraiser. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant to make any changes to your fundraiser.

4. Are there any restrictions on the type of fundraiser I can submit for July 1?

No, there are no restrictions on the type of fundraiser you can submit for July 1. You can choose to host a traditional in-person fundraiser or a virtual one, depending on your preference and current circumstances.

5. How do I submit a July 1 fundraiser?

To submit a July 1 fundraiser, please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary information and resources to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattikake
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pattikake
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • Shawnna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies