• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Qualify for Director Points When Re-Promoting?

G
Gagescorpages
Figured I'd move this to "behind the apron"....

SO....I am TRYING really TRYING to make lemonade out of these sh~tty lemons and I was wondering....when I re-promote...do I get the "promote to Director" points?

You only get them once and they cannot be taken away. If you already got them on 1-1, you won't get them again.

Well, I wonder about that. I was a Director until Jan 8th then it disappeared from my info. But I don't have my points. Who cares?! I will be pissed if I miss Level 3 by those stinkin 500 points!! LOL!!

Sue we can do this girl!! Is this month 1 for you? It is make or break time for me! Month 3!!

I am in the repromotion cylce to.... just started showing on my reorts as a future director yesterday... all because my internet didn;t work on Feb 28th... what crappy timing!!

OH KARI!!! I feel your pain, I really do!
I am having a hard time getting "back on the horse." I am just feeling SO
discouraged. Maybe we can all try to motivate each other??!!
:)

It is very discouraging! Especially the thought that you would lose your team. If you just lost it then you'll have to recruit and qualify 2 this month and hit the other requirements to be under the umbrella of the new program. I definitely feel your pain, Kari!!

I know that we all can do this!! What do you need to get it this month Sue? What do you need Kari?

I need my team to step-up and help with the $4k because my show schedule STINKS!! And I need another recruit to sign and qualify!

I have 5 shows which is okay---but not great.
So, I need to recruit 2 and have them qualify by Mar. 31???
I recruited 2 in Feb, but that's neither here nor there, it...?

I'm sending good vibes for all of you!

I have 5 shows and a Trade show that i have organized.

I do have some recruit leads, hoping I can get that under my belt right away!

I just cannot believe the stupid circumstanses of why this happened!!

In December and January it was my team sales that were short, then in February I had the personal sales to submit, but went to put that last $500 show in (Which would have made my sales over $1300,,, the requirement is $1000 here in Canada) and my STUPID internet wouldn't work!!
Still didn't work on the morning of March 1st either. It was the router... got it dealt with and sent in my show, but too late, now I am a Future Director!!

Can you believe that my router chose THAT DAY to get cranky???

I had no idea I would be in this situation still.
I guess that will teach me for waiting until the last day to submit!!
:(

pamperedlinda said:
I'm sending good vibes for all of you!

Thanks so much for teh vibes.... :love0010:

SusanBP0129 said:
I have 5 shows which is okay---but not great.
So, I need to recruit 2 and have them qualify by Mar. 31???
I recruited 2 in Feb, but that's neither here nor there, it...?

Sue, the reason I say that is so you will be a Director under the new program next month. I don't know what happens if you are in re-promotion when the new program starts. Are you still in danger of losing your people? I think we need to ask someone. Because under the new program there is no re-promotion. I have the unlucky timing to HAVE to achieve it this month or lose my people.

the relinquishment/repromotion question is addressed in the the new Career Plan page on CC.

Wa-Hoo!! I just submitted an agreement for a lady who accepts my challenge of qualifying this month!! We'll see what happend on the 31st!! She's one of those ladies that makes you feel lazy. She's pregnant with their 7th, they just moved (on Tues the 3rd), FIL passed away on Thursday and she's planned the funeral, baby #6 is severly special needs, they are re-modeling a home! I mean H-E-L-L-O!! Any one of those reasons is enough for some people not to sign up!

Am I a little nervous she won't qualify by the end ofthe month? Of course! I am putting my trust in the Lord! There isn't much more I can do. I have about 2 more leads on the line and will hopefully sign them also. So, I do hope to pull this one off!

Thank you guys for your support!

Chef Kearns said:
Wa-Hoo!! I just submitted an agreement for a lady who accepts my challenge of qualifying this month!! We'll see what happend on the 31st!! She's one of those ladies that makes you feel lazy. She's pregnant with their 7th, they just moved (on Tues the 3rd), FIL passed away on Thursday and she's planned the funeral, baby #6 is severly special needs, they are re-modeling a home! I mean H-E-L-L-O!! Any one of those reasons is enough for some people not to sign up!

Am I a little nervous she won't qualify by the end ofthe month? Of course! I am putting my trust in the Lord! There isn't much more I can do. I have about 2 more leads on the line and will hopefully sign them also. So, I do hope to pull this one off!

Oh, good luck Sandra!!! And yea, women like that make me sick. LOL! Ok, really, they make me wonder what's wrong with me, but whatever! More power to her!

Great news Sandra! She sounds like exactly the kind of person who will blow your sox off!

That is AWESOME, Sandra!!!
People like that amaze me too.
I can barely keep it together with a husband and 2 kids. LOL

Chef Kearns said:

when she qualifies, let us know! I want to be able to use this story at a meeting to explain that you can do ANYTHING that you set your mind to.

amy07 said:
when she qualifies, let us know! I want to be able to use this story at a meeting to explain that you can do ANYTHING that you set your mind to.

Love that idea! Tell us her stats when she does qualify.

Sure, I'll keep ya'll informed!

UPDATE: recruited 2 - now they need to sell $1250 by Wednesday....
I can do it!!!!!
(please keep your fingers crossed for me!!)
:D

SusanBP0129 said:
I can do it!!!!!

Fingers are crossed!

SusanBP0129 said:
I can do it!!!!!

I'll keep everything crossed for you!!! Are they close?? Keep us posted!

I know it can be done- I signed a recruit the 10th of March, and she qualified in her first show with $1257. in Sales !! Her 2nd show is a catalog show (her dad's) and he wants to beat her first show totals!! if that soi the case, she will have a $1200 show average !

Sue, you know I've got everything crossed for you girl!!

I recruited again this month. She is a former consultant and past host. I was working under the assumption that to qualify she only needed $600 in orders that we would breakdown into 4 small shows, but now that it is the $1250 to qualify... That is hard! She has handed out 4 catalog packets (she signed Monday night) and will close them on the 31st.

Okay, I have my own Octo-mom! Just kidding!! My KY gal, the one who signed on the 10th is actually pregnant with her 8th not 7th like I said!! That woman is something else. She's already submitted 1 small show from 3 of her family members for about $300. I'm anxious to see what she'll do after the baby comes or once they move into their own house.

1. Can I still qualify for Director points when re-promoting?

Yes, you can still qualify for Director points when re-promoting. As long as you meet the requirements and qualifications for the Director position, you will receive the corresponding points.

2. What are the requirements and qualifications for the Director position?

The requirements and qualifications for the Director position vary depending on the company or organization. Generally, you will need to have a certain level of experience, skills, and knowledge in your field, as well as a proven track record of success in your previous positions.

3. Will my previous Director points still count towards my re-promotion?

Yes, your previous Director points will still count towards your re-promotion. Your points do not expire and will carry over to your new position.

4. How can I ensure that I will qualify for Director points when re-promoting?

To ensure that you will qualify for Director points when re-promoting, make sure to carefully review the requirements and qualifications for the Director position and work towards meeting them. You can also seek guidance and advice from current Directors or your superiors to see what steps you can take to increase your chances of qualifying for the points.

5. Are there any additional benefits or incentives for re-promoting to Director?

This may vary depending on the company or organization, but generally, there may be additional benefits or incentives for re-promoting to Director. These may include a higher salary, more responsibility, and increased opportunities for career growth and development.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies