• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Get the Host Special from Oct? Expert Answers Inside!

In summary, the host is asking if it is possible to still get the special for that month (and its noe Dec 15th???)? The expert tells the host that they would have to go to the experts on this one and get back to her this morning.
thechefofnorthbend
I have a host from Oct that had figured out that she never orderd the host special for that month (she held 2 seperate shows). She has asked me if it is possible to still get the special for that month (and its noe Dec 15th???)? I told her I would have to go to the experts on this one and get back to her this morning...LOL. Can you help? I dont have the answer!:confused:

I would handle this a few ways...How good of a customer is she? How big were her parties, any bookings, any recruit leads...if yes to these, what I would do is if I had a nice size party still open, I would use the hosts discount % & order it & tell her I was able to get it...HTH;)

Her parties were decent, nothing spectacular. No recruits but 1 booked from her for Jan. I have closed all my parties for the Christmas Delivery and my next show is 1/13. Hmmm...I dont want to do this as an individual order. could I tack it on to a supply order, and still use her PHD and just pay the difference?

thechefofnorthbend said:
Her parties were decent, nothing spectacular. No recruits but 1 booked from her for Jan. I have closed all my parties for the Christmas Delivery and my next show is 1/13. Hmmm...I dont want to do this as an individual order. could I tack it on to a supply order, and still use her PHD and just pay the difference?

How about the fall samples.....:)

Hmmm...didnt even think of that. Thanks

you wont be able to use her past host dicount on the supply order if you purchase it from there

I would offer her the opportunity to wait until you have a show where the host doesn't use a 1/2 off item and then you could give her a knife at 50% off...

For some reason she is h*ll bent on getting that free bar board. I did tis before in Nov, where I purchased the board for someone because they wanted it, but it was only a few days after the Oct show closed (end of Oct). Its now 2 months later and this host JUST decided she wants it. I'm not sure I want to buy it for her as I dont want her to get the impression I will do this everytime she has a "revelation"!

ohh i thought she wanted a knife. if it was the bar board, then she must have spend at least $60 on her order to receive it anyway, and I would consider it as also my fault since I should have picked up on it and ordered it for her even if she forgot to mention it...

What is the host special for October?

The host special for October is a set of 3 stoneware baking dishes.

Can I still get the host special from October if I host a party now?

Yes, as long as you schedule and hold a party in October, you can still receive the host special.

Do I have to be a host to get the special from October?

Yes, the host special is only available to hosts who hold a party in October.

Can I choose a different host special if I don't want the stoneware baking dishes?

No, the host special for October is only available as the set of 3 stoneware baking dishes.

Is the host special from October available for online parties?

Yes, the host special is available for both in-person and online parties held in October.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ashleypc