• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Share Vista's New Free Products with Others?

In summary, the "More New Stuff From Vista..." collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Mix 'N Chop, Manual Food Processor, and Quick Slice. All of these products are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. The Quick Cooker is a versatile appliance that saves time and energy in the kitchen while locking in nutrients and flavors. The Deluxe Air Fryer is a simple and efficient way to make crispy, fried-like foods without added oil. Special tips for using the Manual Food Processor include chopping ingredients into smaller pieces and pulsing the processor for better control over the texture of the food.
Carissidy
I recieved an email this morning from Vista for more free products. Is this offered frequently? And can I email this deal to others and can multiple people take advantage of the offer or is just me because I recently ordered from them? :confused: I just was willing to share but wasn't sure how that worked...:eek: TIA

They do different free items at different times. If you forward the email and they follow the link they will be able to get the same deal.

:p Thanks Jennifer!

Related to Can I Share Vista's New Free Products with Others?

What new products are included in the "More New Stuff From Vista..." collection?

The "More New Stuff From Vista..." collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Mix 'N Chop, the Manual Food Processor, and the Quick Slice.

Are these products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "More New Stuff From Vista..." collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

What are the benefits of using the Quick Cooker?

The Quick Cooker is a versatile kitchen appliance that can be used for pressure cooking, slow cooking, steaming, and more. It can save you time and energy in the kitchen, and it also locks in nutrients and flavors for delicious and healthy meals.

How do I use the Deluxe Air Fryer?

The Deluxe Air Fryer is a simple and efficient way to make crispy, fried-like foods without the added oil. Simply place your desired food in the fryer basket, set the temperature and timer, and let it do the rest. It's perfect for making healthier versions of your favorite fried foods.

Are there any special tips for using the Manual Food Processor?

To get the best results with the Manual Food Processor, it's important to use a sharp knife to chop your ingredients into smaller pieces before placing them in the processor. Also, make sure to pulse the processor instead of holding down the handle for better control over the texture of your food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • PamperedSD