• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the Free 90-Day Offer?

In summary, the offer to get a free month of PWS is in the Fall Special Edition Newsletter that is available on CC, but only if you have already put money down on the subscription.
Denarella
Can someone tell me where this offer is found for the website? I've read where others are offered a free 30 days but I don't know where to find it. TIA!

Dena

Sorry, don't know what you are referring to......do you have any more info?

pamperedlinda said:
Sorry, don't know what you are referring to......do you have any more info?

No because then I would be HELPFUL! LOL....I just recall the info going around on here because some consultants had already put out the money for the three months and they were questioning what the policy is if the money was already put out.

I believe the answer was the website was extended another 90 days instead of getting the money back. My recruiter is asking me because I told her. I'm at work and I can't look for it right now but she's been on CC searching and can't find this info.

It's in the Fall Special Edition Newsletter. Go to CC, then Managing your business > News you can use > Consultant newsletter. The special one is on the left. There's a paragraph about the PWS freebie buried in there (back half of the issue).

I dont know how you do it, Ann.

Thank you for your help! You too Linda!:D

Ann - I've said it before and I'll say it again (and again and again and again....) you are GOOD! That was like finding a needle in a haystack!

Okay, so I read the original post again - now that Ann has answered the question it makes a lot of sense! I was trying to figure out where on the PC website there was info on something free for 90 days ----- never once thought about the PWS!!!

because Ann understands my mumblings...she not only knows it all, she's a decoder....:balloon:

What is "Free 90 Days" and how does it work?

"Free 90 Days" is a special offer from Pampered Chef that allows you to try out our products and services for 90 days at no cost. This includes access to our online resources, discounts on products, and the ability to host parties and earn rewards. After the 90 days, you can choose to continue as a consultant or customer.

Who is eligible for "Free 90 Days"?

Anyone over the age of 18 can sign up for "Free 90 Days." It is open to new consultants as well as existing customers who want to become consultants. All we ask is that you have a passion for cooking and a desire to share our products with others.

Is there a catch to "Free 90 Days"?

No, there is no catch. It is a completely risk-free opportunity for you to experience the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant. We believe in our products and want to give you the chance to see for yourself how they can enhance your cooking and your life.

What happens after the 90 days are over?

After the 90 days, you can choose to continue as a consultant by purchasing our starter kit or you can simply return to being a customer. There is no obligation to continue as a consultant, but we hope that you will see the value in our products and choose to stay on as part of our Pampered Chef family.

How do I sign up for "Free 90 Days"?

Simply visit our website and click on the "Join Now" button. From there, you can select the "Free 90 Days" option and fill out the necessary information. Our team will then reach out to you to get you started on your Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ashley_Delio
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mari W
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dannis
  • pjpamchef