• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Access and Setup Your Free Website: Tips from a New Consultant

In summary, to get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will need to sign up through their website and gain access to your own personalized consultant website and training materials. The starter kit costs $109 and includes a variety of products and business materials with a retail value of over $450. As a new consultant, you will have access to online training courses, on-demand videos, live webinars, and a mentor for support. To host your first party, you can reach out to friends and family or use your consultant website for potential hosts. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn income through product sales and hosting parties, receive discounts on products, and have the support of a well-established company and community.
Kitchen Couture
I just completed my 30 days. I can't remember how I can access/setup my free initial website? Can someone direct me, please?

Congrats! You should get an email alerting you that you earned 3 months free with a link to set it up. In order to access your PWS...you log onto CC, under promoting your biz tab is the selection for your PWS. HTH

Yes, you will receive an email in the next day or two...I had to wait on mine too.... You also had to have qualified first ...(1250 in sales)
How have you done so far?

1. How do I get started as a new consultant?

To get started as a new consultant with Pampered Chef, you will first need to sign up through our website. Once you have completed the sign-up process, you will have access to your own personalized consultant website and training materials.

2. What is included in the starter kit and how much does it cost?

The starter kit includes a variety of products and business materials to help you launch your business. It costs $109 (plus tax and shipping) and has a retail value of over $450. It includes products, catalogs, order forms, and other business supplies to get you started.

3. What training and support is available for new consultants?

As a new consultant, you will have access to a variety of training materials and resources. This includes online training courses, on-demand videos, and live webinars. You will also have a mentor to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

4. How do I host my first party as a new consultant?

To host your first party, you will need to reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances and invite them to host a party with you. You can also use your personalized consultant website to share your business and products with potential hosts. Your mentor can also provide guidance on how to successfully host a party.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through product sales and hosting parties. You will also receive discounts on products for personal use. Additionally, you will have the support and resources of a well-established company and a community of fellow consultants to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julmarsala