• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Receive Private Conference Info If I Can't Attend?

In summary, the "Sharing Conference Info" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants to learn about products, marketing, and business updates. It will take place online and registration is required through the Back Office or registration link provided. The event is free for all consultants and guests can be invited but must register separately.
DebPC
Staff member
If you cannot attend and want someone to privately email you info. That is between you and them.

No info should be shared on Director Chef Success until the last General Session starts on Day 3 of Wave 3. Everything can then be shared -no restrictions.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Thanks I don't want it ruined for us in Wave 3~

I agree!! As much as I am excited as a kid at Christmas, I know that if the package is "unwrapped", Christmas day is not as much fun!!

1. What is the "Sharing Conference Info" event?

The "Sharing Conference Info" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants gather to learn about the latest products, marketing strategies, and business updates.

2. When and where is the event taking place?

The event will take place online on the designated date and time. You can access the event through your consultant's Back Office or through the link provided in your email invitation.

3. How do I register for the event?

You can register for the event through your consultant's Back Office or by clicking on the registration link provided in your email invitation. Registration is required to attend the event.

4. Is there a fee to attend the event?

No, there is no fee to attend the "Sharing Conference Info" event. It is a free event for all Pampered Chef consultants.

5. Can I invite other consultants or guests to attend the event with me?

Yes, you can invite other consultants or guests to attend the event with you. However, they will need to register separately through their own Back Office or registration link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • DebPC