• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Reach Next Level with a Partial Payment?

In summary, partial payments can be used to reach the next level as long as the payment amount meets the minimum requirement. The payment amount needed varies depending on the level and multiple partial payments can be made. These partial payments will count towards the overall sales total and it is important to check the specific deadline for making a partial payment. It is recommended to make the partial payment as soon as possible to give enough time to reach the minimum requirement for the next level.
melaniepc
I have a dumb question. I am not able to get on the PC site right now for whatever reason , I cant loook up the policy book.

if a host is off $20 to get to the next level can they put in something full price to get there or not?

never mind, I figured it out

Yes, they can put in their own order ... but they have to pay shipping on it. Unless they put it on someone else's order, that is.

Related to Can I Reach Next Level with a Partial Payment?

1. Can I reach the next level with a partial payment?

Yes, you can reach the next level with a partial payment as long as the payment amount meets the minimum requirement for the next level. For example, if the minimum requirement for the next level is $500 in sales and you make a partial payment of $300, you will only need to make an additional $200 in sales to reach the next level.

2. How much do I need to pay to reach the next level?

The payment amount needed to reach the next level varies depending on the minimum requirement set for that level. It is important to check the current minimum requirement for the next level before making a partial payment.

3. Can I make multiple partial payments to reach the next level?

Yes, you can make multiple partial payments to reach the next level. However, the total amount of all partial payments must meet the minimum requirement for the next level. For example, if the minimum requirement is $1000 in sales and you make two partial payments of $500 each, you will reach the next level.

4. Will my partial payment count towards my overall sales total?

Yes, your partial payment will count towards your overall sales total. This means that if you make a partial payment of $300, that amount will be added to your total sales and will contribute towards reaching the next level.

5. How long do I have to make a partial payment to reach the next level?

The timeframe for making a partial payment to reach the next level varies. It is best to check with your team leader or the company website for the specific deadline for your current level. In general, it is recommended to make the partial payment as soon as possible to give yourself enough time to reach the minimum requirement for the next level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies